THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Good to hear, keep yourself busy. I didn't do much but I didn't pmo at all still. Still an extremely pure streak.

2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Soothing right?

3. Beautiful advice, I've found when I get urges in the morning I find excuses to leave the house. Night you have to have self control, most of all.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

5. Yeap. Key to life of a personality. You cannot be someone, being like others.
    You probable doing it by religion which is great for me comes from the heart. I know I am sexy and pull a lot of girls, that is why I am not going to places where girls are cause they are bringing a lot of misery. First I got to try to build something. Even if it is last. There will never be enough from girls, even though we know it is sweet.

6. I love the wisdom in that quote. The mind knows but just the body needs to be trained to understand that for me. It's really reaching a new level most people can't is what this journey is about for me too.

Pedro.Conquers and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. Yeah we know it, but it is about that action and hey . It is difficult. So masculine, so strong . After 10 days i am horny 24/7 and it is not only a fapping urge . But that is normal and healthy , well not ao much but you got it.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  8. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

True, I'm ready for this triple battle.

9. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Yeah!!

Leader of ME likes this.
  10. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

You're bengali, didn't knew that

11. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

Reset date: 10/19/19

Day 3.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  12. Now that's the mindset of the king as it should be. If you're sexy and you know it (as the song goes) you'll attract fake females who are all about the looks and are basically empty inside and they will make you feel empty. I have also been approached by men who called me a coward and other things for not saying yes to sleeping with them because well they wished so and after all I'm a woman plus with kids so no value anyway and I should be flattered with their attention. Yuck. First we need to build our inner empire without seeking validation from the other sex. For men it's all about self-control, for women it's more about self-love in the sense of pure, unconditional self-love and spreading love to the world. I noticed that when I do that self-love thing these sharks in the form of fake men swim away.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2019
  13. Hm guess who is wake up already @fleurette Wish you some rest along the long day of yours .

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. I woke up at six - an hr ago - to have a peaceful cup of coffee and a long sensual shower. Self-love thing. Now will get ready for work, sort the kids to school etc. Planning, self-control, responsibility, being mindful thing. Balancing these two is the real fight :D
    But it is worth it, isn't it? It's not easy for me either though my struggles are different. Embrace the grind.

15. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I’m game give me a few days if that’s okay

16. Pedro.Conquers

Much love to you to brother. “Pedrito” jaja that’s what people out here call me as jokes it’s funny because I’m far from Mexican lol.

Definitely huge improvements man, choked about my streak but I know I’ll get the hang of it real soon. I’m like whole new person now than who I was 7 months ago when I joined Nofap. Enjoy the journey, that’s one thing I have learned instead of beating myself up about it.

17. Pedro.Conquers

Checking in. Going to start talking in the chat when I feel like relapsing instead of being in my head. I’m going to fight the barrier and over come. I see the benefits on the other side I just need to lean into it.

18. Awesome, for sure there's so many benefits just need to make the steps towards it. I had the hardest urges when I woke up today, like I said before this has been a really pure streak. I can't let the motivation die down and I can't lose against @fg4795 :)

Pedro.Conquers and Leader of ME like this.
  19. it's fun because I will not lose too :)

20. I guess I should write Day 9 chilling with @L'empereur and 2 weeks hardcore training before meeting him :D There were a few instances of touching for me but these were of no sexual nature such as taoist massage coupled with meditation so I think it won't qualify as touching/edging for M purposes. No visuals. Urges are practically non existent these days, flatlining I guess.

bluedragon9 likes this.