1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Yeah! Keep rocking it my brother!

JR-62 likes this.
  2. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a great 23.5 hours. I found myself in some suggestive and immodest content tonight. While I am tremendously grateful that I was able to get away from it I can’t deny the old habits kicking in. Like a deer in the headlights I found myself looking at the screen like a fool. I must admit that I am proud of the strength that I have continuously grown over the past few months. It feels great to feel capable of walking away. While I am proud of my strength I will admit that the addict will always be there ready to take his place again if I am not diligent.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  3. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

On to victory for the battle is ours for the winning!

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Well i’m Struggling. I repeated almost the exact same behavior as before. I feel like I am burning the fuse at all ends and I am looking for some relief from stress. Do you have any recommendations because I am struggling today with PMO. It was an old habit to go to it when stressed, sad, or frustrated. I need a positive replacement

5. Most honorable @TorreDelOnion , congrats on hitting 90! What an awesome accomplishment! And may you keep the “most honorable” status longer than I did :)

6. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I am struggling today, I could really use some support

Game4g likes this.
  7. Sorry you’re having a rough day. Are you experiencing urges? Try to stay around other people and stay off your phone / computer as much as possible. If all else fails, take a cold shower or go for a run. Take a nap or meditate. You have worked so hard for those 55 days - don’t give in now. This is only a test of your willpower. This tough time will pass and you will be so happy you stayed strong. I’ve recently relapsed twice and it is horrible. Don’t go there, you will feel horrible and depressed. Not to mention hopeless. Hang on tight - you’ve got this!

Is there something specific that is triggering you right now? Are you stressed or feeling lonely? What can you do about those triggers?

8. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I am trying

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  9. Read back through your posts, that helps me sometimes.

10. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Thanks Jefe, but today has not been a good 24hrs. I know my weakest spot has been lack of sleep.

11. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

You know I thought a lot about hiding it or justifying my actions. But what is done is done. I move on to the victory of the next 24hrs.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  12. Good for you for owning up to your mistake. So you know that tiredness is a trigger. Maybe your next goal should be to get 8 hours of quality sleep every night. No more posting at 2:00 am :). Go to bed early, get up early and exercise. That’s what I do and it works wonders.

What’s done is done. Don’t beat yourself up, move on and live to fight the next 24 hours without going on a binge.

13. Game4g

Game4g Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Congratulations most Honorable @TorreDelOnion you are an inspiration.. keep up the good work

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I have had a good 7 hrs. The path to success isn’t paved with guarantees of a flawless journey. For years I have struggled with PMO. In that time I created some habits that must be replaced. I am still progressing and becoming who I want to be and it might take time to fully learn and target my triggers. My victories aren’t won by having a long streak then are only 24hrs long. And today was only a 24hrs that wasn’t perfect. I am looking forward to the next 24hrs.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Thank you, I will not give up. I love this group. Plus I am Sisyphus the stone must be rolled even after it rolls back down.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  16. @Game4g , nice job rebounding quickly and caging that monkey! You should consider visiting here more often. Take care.

17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I got so solidly needed rest last night. I had a great 24hrs. And I feel that I have lost no ground only had a hiccup of old habits. I am working on new habits of going to be at a good hour and getting up at a good hour. Any recommendations on how to make the change?

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  18. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

@TorreDelOnion most Honorable! Well done you are a true inspiration!

19. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24hrs. I find that the greatest weakness of my most recent loss of 24hrs is directly related to lack of sleep and a mindset of stress. This weakened mindset got me into a poor habit that wasn’t a strong enough bridge over the old ruts of old habits. But that’s why this is a fantastic process of making weak things to become strong. I need to put some discipline into my sleeping schedule. I look forward to the next 24hrs.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  20. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24hrs today. I look forward to all that tomorrow will bring.