1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tight testicles

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Messedupguy, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

Weird topic I guess but looking for answers . I have super tight testicles which only hang when very hot or after hot bath but rest of time they are just so high and tight and pop up inside groin most of time . If I get an erection they totally disappear leading partners to think I’m castrated .
    Anyone else have similar prob and any solutions ?

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. I have the opposite issue lol

4. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

Lucky u

5. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

Thankyou I read it and it’s pretty much what my doctor says but mine don’t just vanish up inside now and again due to cold or exercise but for no reason and for long periods of time . Plus in article it says they go back up in canal where they come from which is top of leg where it creases. Well mine end up above my dick and are difficult to get back down

6. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

Thankyou I read it and it’s pretty much what my doctor says but mine don’t just vanish up inside now and again due to cold or exercise but for no reason and for long periods of time . Plus in article it says they go back up in canal where they come from which is top of leg where it creases. Well mine end up above my dick and are difficult to get back down

7. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

8. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Three replies! :eek: I'm honoured, lol. :D

9. Messedupguy

Messedupguy Fapstronaut

Sorry it’s this site