1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Transmute it!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Idontevenknowanymore, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Idontevenknowanymore

Idontevenknowanymore Fapstronaut

Craving like crazy now. I feel the restlessness in my limbs, the racing mind, high pulse, most of you know exactly what I'm talking about because we are all here because we're sick of that.

So I'm going to take that energy right now and exert it through exercise. I do calisthenics. I use a dip bar which allows me to do ring pushups and bodyweight rows as well.
    When I'm done I'm going to take a cold shower.

That's enough time and effort to get past the timeframe wherein a craving takes place.

Find something like that for yourself if you haven't already. It doesn't have to be exercises and cold showers, but those happen to work well according to experienced nofappers, and a novice like myself is beginning to understand why.

Yes, you've heard it countless times before, but it can't be repeated enough times: when the craving comes, transmute the energy! Take advantage of it instead of spilling your life force energy just for a cheap relief that only lasts a short while.

White-knuckle through it!