1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble making relationships/help?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Hey Ladies and gentleman.

I have been struggling some time now with dating on rebooting or just in spite of making connections with woman. I have been online dating ever since the middle of last year and now I'm thinking of taking a break. I've had countless occurrences where I am meeting a girl online and we talk for a few days, then she just doesn't seem interested to reply back anymore. I feel as if I've just wasted my time, as well in getting to know her and what she likes.
    I feel I am a pretty attractive guy feeling this endless ember that I deserve a relationship (Not trying to sound selfish) It's just a endless feeling. But on the other side I just feel as if its even worth it to even have one again. I'm not sure if I need a dating coach or something that can hopefully give me hope. Most of my friends and family members are all having luck, one of my old co workers at my last job just got married. He's even younger then me.
    I'm happy for him, but at the same time I'm down in the dumps feeling like I'm lost. I'm posting this thread because I'm not sure what to do anymore or how to tackle this problem. One of my friends has said just focus on your self and she will come eventually. But I'm starting to doubt this as I have been. Another one of my friends has said woman these days just want a man who has a high paying job, place to live, or high status?

Nofap forum I guess I'm just looking for help. I guess you could say my confidence is not where it once used to be by now.

2. Maybe your only problem is your method; have you tried reading PUA stuff or things like that to know how to do it?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. SpoonDog

SpoonDog Fapstronaut

I have spent a lot of time online dating and have found myself in the same position at times. I would suggest you do take a break for a few weeks as it can become quite frustrating after a while, particularly when you see the same old faces all the time.

Girls that appear to lose interest and stop replying are part and parcel of online dating; I know how frustrating it can be but you have to take it on the chin.

I don't quite understand whether you are having trouble with the online bit (i.e. getting dates) or whether you're getting dates but you're not really getting past the first one?

I do think you need to persist (preferably after taking a break) and you'll get there eventually. All of the relationships I have got through online dating have followed on from a period of utter misery where I'd had a string of failed dates, or couldn't buy a response, so there's hope.

4. I have never done any online dating but may real social dynamics can help. I am about to watch this video. I haven't seen it but I have seen other stuff and it's great content. PUA is definitely a method for picking up girls but a lot of it can be misleading and not my style. RSD focuses on you becoming the inner alpha male you are supposed to be and helps you pull girls naturally. Maybe it will help.