1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WAKING UP EARLY FOR 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Future role model, Jul 17, 2018.

1. I'm making this challenge because lately I've been failing to wake up early. I would just shut my alarm off and go back to bed. I actually formed a habit of doing it, and it's awful. In the past I used to wake up at 4:30am every morning, but now I've totally lost that habit, today I got up at about 11:00am, which is too late.

In order to participate in this challenge you must post exact time when you want to wake up every day. It's very important because of your biological clock to wake up at the same time everyday. It also means going to bed at the same time. I've chosen 30 days because it's aproximatly how much time you need to form a habit.

These are the rules:
    1) No snooze button!
    2) You have to check in at least once a week
    3) You are starting from day 0
    4) If you fail to wake up, you are back to day 0 again

Let's change our lives for better!

2. Okay so this is my day 0. I want to wake up every morning at 5AM and be in bed every night before 10PM.

control your life and R.o.B like this.
  3. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

Day 0. I want to wake up everyday at 7AM sharp.

Future role model likes this.
  4. Welcome and good luck! :)

5. This is my first day and I've already failed... Got up at 10am. Nvm, I'll try again!

6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 0.

This morning I wake up at 5 AM and I will continue to do so. I am trying to develop few habits, first things in the morning I do is to meditate, read, workout etc... So i will be turning on my computer and post in here around 6 AM.

There is a video everyone should see about this subject, helped me a lot and I am guided by it.

Let's all be part of a 5 AM club.
    Cheers and Stay Clean!

SendMeAn

7. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

lol I got up at 7:30AM and slept after few minutes and got up again at 9:30AM

8. Thanks for this! I love Robin Sharma, I've read few of his books and they are great. I've watched this video long time ago, I completely forgot about it, gonna watch it right now!

It's okay man we shouldn't give up. Let's try again tomorrow!

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  9. It's 2AM and I'm still awake. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and finally start working on my android app. Sadly my android studio isn't working so I reinstalled everything. It was still a good night, I've watched great Impact Theory episode with Ed Mylett and I can recommend it to everyone. I will wake up at 7AM instead of 5AM because I've started hitting the gym again and I need some time to recover.

Deleted Account and PowerfulSRE like this.
  10. PowerfulSRE

Day 1.

I got up at 5 AM and I did my routine successfully. Meditated for 10 minutes, stretching 10 minutes, reading for 20. And here I am now to post, 5:56 am is here right now. I know if I relapse, I will not be able to wake up tomorrow or even fall asleep tonight. So I have this pressure on me and I hope I will find something interesting to do today and not to relapse.

If you get up 10 mins earlier than a day before, it is a success. Gradually you will come where you want to be. The great thing is that you have tomorrow, and day after and day after...

You are trying, that means you are better than 4.5b people on this planet who are not trying at all. Just keep trying and eventually, you will succeed.

11. I've felt asleep at 4AM lol. Cannot remember when I was this late last time. Anyways I think I did a right thing. I've managed to make my Android Studio work and I've made a simple app, which is a first step towards achieving my dream.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. PowerfulSRE

Day 0...

I did not have internet by now so I am late with posting. I got up in 6 AM... And I fcked up routine, tomorrow is new day. Still not relapsed so... Tomorrow, 5 AM, routine, no relapse!

13. Count me in! I only touched my snooze button once this morning. I will be setting my alarm for 6:40 tomorrow morning and will be setting five minutes earlier every day. My eventual goal is to eventually wake up between 5 am and 6 am.

14. PowerfulSRE

Day 1.

5 AM, just to check in, I will go for my routine right away.

15. PowerfulSRE

@WolfgangFaust
    Wellcome buddy! We will support and inspire each other to achieve our goals!

16. Im in....

Day 1: got up at 3:30am.☺

Future role model likes this.
  17. Monsieurgrande one

Monsieurgrande one Fapstronaut

Day 1 guys count me in I will be rising early like the sun because there is nothing more beautiful than seeing that sun rise in the morning welcoming you to a new start today I start again -Day1-

18. hay6tAYA

hay6tAYA Fapstronaut

19. PowerfulSRE

I could not agree more!

@hay6tAYA @Monsieurgrande one @Mysteryball Wellcome aboard!

I just got up, in 7;30 am... but tomorrow is a new day and I will reach my 5 AM goal eventually.

20. Got up at 7 today due to the fact that it was a holidayy...
    Surely gonna improve soon....