1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well i guess i have to start here!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by josephjp01, Nov 19, 2017.

1. josephjp01

josephjp01 Fapstronaut

This is kind of difficult but i guess all of you started here. Some months ago I realized that I had a serious addiction to masturbation and but i though that if i could stay a week wothout doing it then it wasnt an addiction at all. I could not achieve it and and actually I kept doing it as if nothing until yesterday. I do not know why but I realized that this is a problem and maybe if I did it a couple times a week it would be normal but actually what I do happens to be a very extreme addiction that I obviously do not feel proud. I have read some posts here since yesterday and let me say that it is an addiction what I have but I do not stop doing other stuff for doing masturbation. I guess i do it just for pleasure i dont really know. I have always been a very quiet and very serious person to the point that I am sure that people see me as a bad person. I tried to change that a bit but the thing is that I'm really a very serious person. What I've read in some forums is that PMO can make me antisocial so I think my challenge would be to stop being that way because although I have friends I do not feel it's easy for me to make new ones. I have been abstinent for almost two days and I think it has been difficult but not as difficult as I expected, but just the day after I started abstinence I woke up very sick with a headache, fever and a lot of discomfort and I do not know if this is related to abstinence or it is just bad luck. What i want to obtain with this is probably to become y nice person with other and maybe to excercise more because i am really really slim and i dont like it.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. josephjp01

josephjp01 Fapstronaut

Not really sure what would you recommend.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut