1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What makes you laugh the most? Friends? Comedians? Mirror?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ReclaimedLife, Feb 26, 2019.

1. ReclaimedLife

ReclaimedLife Fapstronaut

Hey,

i am just curious.
    What kind of comedy or humor do you guys really enjoy?

To me, it would be standup-comedians like Bill Burr, Jim Jeffries or David Chapelle in his old days, certain friends(rarely) and myself for some awkward reason. I always find ways to amuse myself throughout the day by observing the world and either adding or removing something from certain scenes i see at the gym, work, wherever.

I have it very often that if someone makes something that could be used in a sexual sentence, i just add a "That's what he said/That's what she said" in my head and smile.
    Depending on where i am i say it out loud :S

Could be something simple when i am at the gym and a girl walks by, saying to someone else "Fk, this is too much!"

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. dirty humor, dark humor, inappropriate humor, and just my own quirky humor.

3. ReclaimedLife

So Jimmy Carr and Jim Jeffries is your cup of tea? :emoji_ok_hand:

4. never heard of them, i just laughed my ass off at this video tho.

5. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I like Kevin Hart. He' so funny :)

6. has he stopped apologizing yet?.

7. ReclaimedLife

Can't believe you haven't heard of Jim Jeffries before

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    jhow47 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. i have never been a comedy person really.

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i laugh at my own scenarios and jokes........not praising myself but i have the ability to make people laugh
    even some people have appreciated it
    as of comedians.......i like news bloopers and funny videos

Roady likes this.
  10. He is so incredibly funny

11. This is me xD

12. Memes, myself, sometimes other people or a movie / tv.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2019
    WesternWolf and Coffee Candy like this.
  13. I just look at people and think how ridiculous they are in some way or other, and then burst out laughing to myself. They get really fucking annoyed when I don't explain why I'm laughing. If you haven't tried this you cannot begin to imagine how deeply satisfying and truly edifying it is.

I am one of the two funniest people I know. The other is my best friend. He was constantly stealing my jokes and poetry for his tinder profile though so I keep a stern eye on him.

14. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Just reading this made me laugh. I know what you're talking about. It's even funnier when the person you're being amused by catches on to the fact that there's something funny about him/her and tries to find out.

15. lif3

lif3 Fapstronaut

Old memories of funny events.. mostly social.

Sometimes when I feel like shit, I remember these memories and laugh myself to exhaustion.

16. gsherman100

gsherman100 Fapstronaut

Dark inappropriate humor mostly. Rick and Morty is probably my absolute favorite. Specific comedy movies like Office Space (not a massive fan of comedy flicks). I also love mocumentaries like Drop Dead Gorgeous (some consider this a chick flick but its pretty dark humor), and Spinal Tap. On rare occasions I watch South Park and Family Guy.

17. I love stand up comedy, I listen all the time. And yeah I, too, make up scenarios in my head and laugh in public. Sometimes in class I'd imagine the teacher or some student saying something extremely awkward/ funny and I'd have to stop myself from laughing. Friends are funny sometimes. It depends on the friend. & what's this about a mirror? You laugh when you look into a mirror?

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No holds barred, politically incorrect humor. The regular shit is just too bluepilled and fucking boring. Yeah, politics unfortunately is in everything today, thanks to the leftists.

19. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

If jack dorsey and mark zuckerturd dont find it funny, I will more likely find it hilarious.

20. Normally comedians. My go to would have to be Carlin.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.