1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Primarily Elden Ring right now.

Taylor25 likes this.
  2. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Forbidden West, and will probably 100% it this year at this rate

Taylor25 likes this.
  3. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I finished superliminal, it's quite a short game. I didn't think it was really good, it looked like a cross up between portal and Stanley parable.
    Other than that I play oblivion but it can get quite boring because I finished the main quest a long time ago. I have about 50 hours of gameplay. But I'm too tired to start a new game.

4. Daniel Plainview

Daniel Plainview Fapstronaut

Darksiders 2 on and off alongside copious amounts of The Binding of Isaac. I have 1000+ hours in that game and don't plan on stopping soon. I see it as a good way to distract from sexual urges so I hope to use it for that when they hit.

5. Daniel Plainview

How are you finding it?

6. Call of Duty 4 again.

Taylor25 likes this.
  7. I'm a big Destiny 2 fan and I haven't seriously played that game in weeks because of Elden Ring. It's absolutely phenomenal. It's the ultimate culmination of all the ideas Fromsoft had in their previous games, not to mention that if you like open world games, the sheer size of it absolutely destroys games like Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto, Breath of the Wild. I think its size rivals The Witcher 3 and that might be excluding Elden Ring's underground areas, which are also massive.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2022
    Taylor25 likes this.
  8. Daniel Plainview

I like it as well, but I think the open world works against it in the end. The amount of reused content in the later areas makes me wish that Leyendell was the final area.

9. CODE VEIN

I stopped Fallout 3 and then I saw Code Vein went on sale for 16 bucks of a deluxe version on Xbox One! 16 bucks!!! Its anime meets Dark Souls.