1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it hard to pass Day 10 even without Edging?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Math1029, May 3, 2019.

1. Math1029

Math1029 New Fapstronaut

In the past, I almost always had a problem. The problem was that I would always relapse almost weekly even without edging one bit. I had almost no urges between day 1-8; however, once when I reach day 7 everything change. My urges stay relatively the same but I become more sensitive to triggers. Usually the relapses happen during the weekend when I'm mostly at home on the screen playing chess, watching YouTube videos, or doing homework.

This is a problem because in the past I manage to make it over 30 days of no PMO twice but over the last couple of recent months my streaks hardly get past day 10. Another weird problem is that whenever I relapse I become seemingly slightly more productive and motivated than my motivation and productivity levels during my streak. However, this is not a benefit because I do lose some of my concentration levels which is apparent whenever I play chess games. The last problem is that I would often struggle in school because I would often procrastinate on my homework and would race to finish it the day it is due. Is there any advice on how to overcome these problems?

Right now I am at Day 7 and I hope that someday I will reach past my record of 34 days.

2. Math1029

Math1029 New Fapstronaut

*I started nofap in the summer of 2018 and I just registered onto this website.