1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Mr Humble
Last Activity:
Dec 8, 2015
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 21, 1989 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Mr Humble

Fapstronaut, Male, 34, from Johannesburg, South Africa

sup guys... hope you staying strong Dec 2, 2015

Mr Humble was last seen:
Dec 8, 2015
    1. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      sup guys... hope you staying strong
    2. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Soldier we hope to see you in the December Challenge over at Heirs of the Sun. This elite group wants to see you around the barracks!
    3. SolidStance
      SolidStance
      Welcome to Heirs of the Sun, Soldier. We take care of our own around here. Don’t be shy, the Souls want to see you on the member wall, our barracks. We recommend a counter if you don’t already have one, this puts a face to this secret, silent addiction. Read the Heirs Oath. We are together in this.
    4. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      นาดี is a punk! I'm new here and instead of helping me, he wana report me. absolute punk!
    5. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      นาดี is a punk of note.
    6. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      นาดี is a punk! I'm new here and instead of helping me, he wana report me. absolute punk!
    7. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      Our minds have this way of exaggerating problems & making it appear formidable.DO NOT LISTEN to the promptings of your mind.Master your mind
      1. Picfiend likes this.
      2. Picfiend
        Picfiend
        Indeed, it's all about the mindset bro. Stay strong!
        Nov 19, 2015
    8. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      Socrates: Change is not about focusing on fighting the old but about focusing on building the new! Thanks nofap app!
      1. TheBeachvillain likes this.
    9. Mr Humble
      Mr Humble
      i noticed that on a day i get angry, that same night i have a wet dream. I have been recording myself on a spiritual diary
      1. Picfiend likes this.
      2. Picfiend
        Picfiend
        That's an interesting observation. I guess the body reacts to all the anger and tension built up and finds a way to release it. Interested to know what other connections you have found throughout your journey. Might also start keeping a diary of events to see if i can't find any patterns in my own behavior.
        Nov 18, 2015
      3. Mr Humble
        Mr Humble
        Yeah you should keep a diary hey. You will notice so many patterns about your mind and body and the relations. I found out that when I sleep with my head facing East, I have a great sleep and amazing dreams.
        Nov 18, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 21, 1989 (Age: 34)