1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Beamer

1. Igaleksus
    Igaleksus
    Hello, my friend! Thank you for all these supportive comments! I left the community for a reason - I was in a hospital, correcting my mental health with psychiatry. I did not have time to warn anyone.
    Jul 6, 2018
    Beamer likes this.
  2. Igaleksus
    Igaleksus
    In the beginning I was treated in a bad hospital, two months, but I held on and tried to keep the spirit (and stand strong))). I remembered about you and about the community.
    Jul 6, 2018
    vxlccm and Beamer like this.
  3. Igaleksus
    Igaleksus
    Now I'm transferred to a modern hospital, the best in Russia, here I have a phone and internet, so I'm back in business. I have to correct my brains here so that depression and suicidal thoughts go away. These guys understand what they're doing here. I hope this will greatly affect my life and help me in reboot. Thank you, buddy.
    Jul 6, 2018
    vxlccm and Beamer like this.
  4. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hey my friend, so good you're back here !!:-)):-)):-)) I wish you the very best in recovering and know we're here for you buddy ! :-)) Take it day by day my friend, and try to see the little things in life that really matter, that's real pleasure and happiness... All my very best buddy ! :-))
    Jul 6, 2018
    Igaleksus likes this.