1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tafi

1. Roady
    Roady
    It's good to study the being of God. He is love in his whole being, but he is also righteouss in all his ways.
    We suffer because of the first sinners.
    Then, it's better to suffer knowing His love, then suffer without knowing Him at all.
    Jul 6, 2019
  2. Roady
    Roady
    If you have a son, you will love him right?
    But that doesn't mean your son doesn't have to learn to deal with everything in life. Because you love him, you will let him learn his lessons.
    Jul 6, 2019
  3. Tafi
    Tafi
    If I have a son and have the ability to make him never suffer in life. I will use this ability then.
    Jul 6, 2019
  4. Tafi
    Tafi
    And I'm sure you know that God can do anything he wants.
    Jul 6, 2019
  5. Roady
    Roady
    There will come a time that you will see that suffering isn't a bad thing.
    God is able to do whftever He wants, but He cannot act against His own being of righteousness.
    A tree needs time to grow up through times of storms and heat.
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. Roady
    Roady
    And btw it's not God who let us suffer, it's us who create suffering because of all kind of wrong choices we make.
    Jul 6, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
  8. Tafi
    Tafi
    Why test us when he already knows what will we do in life @The Winner
    Jul 6, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you’re asking these questions according to Christian theogony then I’d be happy to try and respond. According to Genesis God did create a world without suffering for mankind, however, mankind being given free will were able to accept or reject such a world, but not without consequence aka death, diseases, and now a fallen natural more prone to vice than virtue.
    Jul 6, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Now you might ask why would God continue to allow such a world? Why not start over? The only answer I’ve come to is because God, being perfect, did not see a better perfection in that but rather saw that a world which consisted of His Sons Sacrifice was a world infinitely better than any world which did not have it, yes, even a world with suffering.
    Jul 6, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I also believe that God has kept this world and has permitted its existence because while all things we receive come from God the only thing we can say we can give back to Him is our sufferings. In this way suffering, while it shouldn’t be desired, is not a bad thing in and of itself. There is no such thing as bad suffering, there is just suffering we’ve used or wasted suffer; the later being a true tragedy.
    Jul 6, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    As for God knowing what we will do I would say you’re falling into an error in applying time to God who is eternal and therefor timeless. What is the past to us is always His present and what is the future to us is always His present.
    Jul 6, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This means there is never a time God can be said to not be with us and ready to help us provide we do not leave obstacles to his grace in our life. That part after all is our part in the relationship. God cannot give His saving grace to a heart that is closed to His invitation.
    Jul 6, 2019
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Lastly, the foreknowledge of something does not mean you are the cause of that event. I know the sun will rise in the east and set in the west tomorrow, however, this foreknowledge of that doesn’t not mean I’m the cause of the sun doing these these things.
    Jul 6, 2019
  15. Tafi
    Tafi
    Jul 7, 2019
  16. Tafi
    Tafi
    But I actually didn't get the part of past &future is a present for good.
    Jul 7, 2019
  17. Tafi
  18. Tafi
    Tafi
    I'm sure there are a lot of things God kept it hidden from us.
    Jul 7, 2019
  19. Tafi
    Tafi
    We no nothing about the other galaxies for example.
    Jul 7, 2019
  20. Tafi
    Tafi
    we know nothing*
    Jul 7, 2019
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Re: Past and Furture are Present to God it means since God is timeless, unchanging, He does not experience a change in time like we do. There is no past to God and no future to God; there is just one eternal Present moment. This means God sees what we do with our free will at every moment.
    Jul 7, 2019
  22. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What does this mean? It means all of God’s decisions, permissions, actions etc are all decided and done in one present moment. It’s a heavy thing to think about since as a being subject to time you cannot fathoms what it would be like to live a life in one present moment nor to have every decision you’ve ever made, made in one present moment.
    Jul 7, 2019
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’m sure there are a ton of things God has made that we hidden from us presently, but I don’t believe He has hidden anything needed for us to have a relationship with Him.
    Jul 7, 2019
  24. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry my first response to your question should have read at the end: “This means God sees what we do with our free will for our entire life in one present moment”.
    Jul 7, 2019
  25. Tafi
    Tafi
    God is Great.
    Jul 7, 2019
  26. Tafi
    Tafi
    I just couldn't understand him.
    Jul 7, 2019
  27. Roady
    Roady
    I think part of the suffering is that you feel the love of God, while the rest of the world is 180 degrees different.
    Jul 7, 2019
  28. llortaton
    llortaton
    suffering is a test. Suffering is a test from god, to see how tough you are. See, heaven is plentiful, but you're not getting in there for free. :)
    Jul 7, 2019