1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Roger624

1. Roger624
    Roger624
    It's just...... it's just not like me, suddenly breaking a habit like this. I don't know. Yes I committed myself to it, but I'm starting to miss it now, as wrong as it is.
    Aug 13, 2019
  2. Roger624
    Roger624
    But I know that I have to put this behind me. It was once a part of my life, and it fulfilled its purpose...... I was depressed and alone back then, I had nothing else but my personal desires to go for, no one was with me, no one was restraining me......
    But it all changed. With people on my side, with actual friends, and with a new future, I just need to change
    Aug 13, 2019
  3. amaranth
    amaranth
    Ppl who state they don't miss it, either have mastered the process, or are not honest with themselves. One step at a time; we must make sure that we pick routes that lead to fulfilling experiences. Otherwise, we'll just go back to what is familiarly conceived as 'good'; which may happen even after we're set to a new direction. It takes time to rewire the brain after all. Stay strong!
    Aug 13, 2019
  4. Roger624
    Roger624
    Yeah, I'm waiting for the moment when I can confidently say, "I don't need this in my life anymore, I'm just as happy without it". Thanks for the encouragement :)
    Aug 13, 2019