1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. letter
    letter
    I'm here! I'm here! The verbs found me :o what a mastery you have over them :3
    Oct 26, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yay! I'm glad that you are here! Where did you go? o: I do have a mastery because the verbs and I had a talk and they are going to be friendly with us from now on and help out. At least we don't have to worry about the prepositions. I fear them more than I do the verbs- but don't tell them I said that. :P
    Oct 26, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Fear not, your secret is safe with me!

I have been off preparing a container for words. It is nearly finished, but it may yet still take much time to be ready to show anyone...

How have you been?
    Oct 26, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I know that it is. We can now be at ease knowing that the verbs will not go after us anymore.

Oh, what is this container like? What words will be stored in it, and for how long? I can not wait to see this mysterious container myself.

I have been good. I have been working on a paper non-stop for three days and I am almost finished with it. c:
    Oct 26, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Hehehe, those sneaky verbs...

It is a container made out of electrons that dance with colourful light! :o

Three days non-stop!? You must have grown in writing fortitude!
    Oct 26, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    That sounds wonderful! I can not wait to see it. I am sure that the colorful lights make it beautiful and sparkle on nights like these. :o

I have and while my fingers ache from all of the typing, I know that I have to get this paper done before tomorrow night. I have felt the growth in me and I hope that it leads to longer writing sprees in the future with yours truly- us.
    Oct 27, 2019