1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Iwish365days

1. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    This is the situation, I am really afraid for. The more you experience abstinence the more your penis gets sensitive. Sometimes I wish I am a woman.
    Dec 15, 2020
    Iwish365days likes this.
  2. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    We do have similar experiences too. After a long period of abstinence we also regain our sensitivity, physiologically and mentally.
    Dec 15, 2020
    Iwish365days and Krillin1993 like this.
  3. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I think it's not really that our genitals become sensitive, it's all in our heads. We react more to arousing material.
    Dec 15, 2020
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  4. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    I think young men have a lot of misconceptions around us women. It's not that we are less sexual than our male counterpart, we just have to act discreet about it. If we don't, we will be viewed in a negative light.
    Dec 15, 2020
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  5. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus I think thats why alot of woman can't openly saying their sorrows because the shame culture is mostly about woman nowadays.
    Dec 15, 2020
    she-dernatinus likes this.
  6. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    One of the core belief of male-dominated societies is to view female sexuality on an unequal step to male sexuality. In other words, make women more worrisome about opening up about their desires.
    Dec 15, 2020
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wet dreams bro lol.
    Dec 15, 2020
    Targaryenn and Iwish365days like this.