1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by inzynier1

1. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    U'll get there in no time but just try to remind yourself of your goal. When u reach xxx days, days will pass much faster cz u don't really think about it anymore and I usually update my profile every 4-5 days.
    One thing that kept me going was always checking one of the profiles that was like clean, way ahead of me ( he was like 40 days ahead of me I guess)...
    Feb 3, 2017
  2. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    ... so every time I was about to just have a little urge to do it, I would just come and check his profile as a reminder for me that I wanna be there too.
    I guess if u follow the same routine as I did, it may work for u but still everything depends on yourself.
    Good luck man.
    Feb 3, 2017
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Every dream can come true one when u badly want it and work ur a** off for it.
    I see u're 2 weeks clean which I think is pretty awesome cz I remember the toughest days were the first 2 weeks I guess.
    Do everything u can for ur dreams.
    Feb 3, 2017
  4. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    I will, man. I started to like myself. Love the life. Look in the eyes. Talk. Smile. Its awesome! Its so much to do, here, on this world. I wanna live!
    Feb 3, 2017
  5. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    I admire you. Ill be checking your profile from time to time. It encourages me to stay clean, seriously. Youre my hero
    Feb 3, 2017
  6. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Your words mean the world to me and I appreciate it a lot, but I think u better think of yourself as ur hero instead of me. Just love yourself so others would love u too cz if u don't why would others?
    Feb 4, 2017
  7. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Smart talk.
    Feb 4, 2017