1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Anonymouspanda

1. Slothman
    Slothman
    Getting Tilt in League doesn't make you relapse? I've noticed several cues for me when i play LoL...
    Aug 17, 2017
  2. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    No, im past the phase where league effected me, i just laughed it off and called myself tiltman when i tilted
    Aug 17, 2017
  3. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    I was a brand main and for me each game was fun and nice as long as I got brand and I had fun
    Aug 17, 2017
  4. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Peak was low diamond but i wasnt at my best then, and now I decayed to plat or maybe gold now? I dont care about ranks but find it fun aa normals are no fun when playing alone
    Aug 17, 2017
  5. Slothman
    Slothman
    Im Gold and to be honest the only character i enjoy playing is Udyr and nasus (Im old school from season 2) but those champs are useless right now :'(
    Aug 17, 2017
    Rising Sun !! likes this.
  6. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Well udyr idk, but nasus is actually fun and easy and goes well even now. Just gotta ignore team and stack up, and only tp in important times. Cant be too into stacking that u lose attention in the map
    Aug 20, 2017
  7. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    And ignore enemy top laner, focus q on minions, dont waste a q and cd on enemy, instead freeze lane and farm up, and then kill people later or just leep pushing top. Usually u get big enough to be able to 2v1 with ease and if u leep pushing, ur team can do things
    Aug 20, 2017
  8. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Make your jungler fovus other lanes and tell him not to come top,you should be fine as long as you are stacking and in turret range. Enemy jungler can waste his time top.v
    Aug 20, 2017
  9. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Split push wins easy in gold, and especially yi
    Aug 20, 2017
  10. Slothman
    Slothman
    Yeah but normally when i hit the 20 minute mark my team is already tearing themselves apart (and me) oh and let's not forget about all new champs having blinks and crazy mobility
    Aug 20, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    Well in gold, champs like lux annie are easy wins as you can roam and stomp hard. You could also try champs like quinn, go quinn top with ignite flash, dmg runes, get few kills on top laner, once u r 6 abandon top and keep ganking mid and bot, the enrmy team would all rage at top laner
    Aug 22, 2017
  12. Anonymouspanda
    Anonymouspanda
    And their team will all be tilted and you win easy
    Aug 22, 2017