1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Abstain_for_gains

1. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I'm rather scared of days when I feel no urge. I start doubting. But it's normal. It disappears sometimes.
    Sep 3, 2017
    vxlccm, 2525 and Abstain_for_gains like this.
  2. Abstain_for_gains
    Abstain_for_gains
    I used to be scared of days like this too, especially when I notice that my penis is so inactive/no erections.
    Sep 3, 2017
    vxlccm and 2525 like this.
  3. Abstain_for_gains
    Abstain_for_gains
    But I find having extreme urges (like me yesterday) more scary.
    Sep 3, 2017
  4. Abstain_for_gains
    Abstain_for_gains
    @mT_Tm don't worry about having no urges. Lots of guys experienced that here and it's supposed to be part of the resetting process
    Sep 3, 2017
  5. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I'm recently having them. It's just that, when I get holidays, they surface. Otherwise, they disappear. I'm hoping to kill it when its holidays because I believe that's the real test. Of course, free time makes thoughts wonder even in non-addicted people so it is kinda foolish for me to think this way.
    Sep 3, 2017
    vxlccm and Abstain_for_gains like this.
  6. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I managed to ignore thoughts due to study related stress. I think one form of the trigger has been dealt with. I like to deal with boredom if boredom really is whats causing me urges.
    Sep 3, 2017
    vxlccm and Abstain_for_gains like this.