1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 days ....benefits.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Hary11, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Asdor22

Asdor22 Fapstronaut

2. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Ofcourse you will get healed,your ed will be gone forever but some time is probably needed after years of po*nography,almost everyone on this forum have some kind of ed,thats why they got here for help,dont let it unmotivate you and get you to relapse,keep going and believe in yourself!

domasfernandez likes this.
  3. domasfernandez

domasfernandez Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, it's my 7 day of nofap hope everything goes well

healmyself321 likes this.
  4. Jmo2323

Jmo2323 Fapstronaut

I know for me, Ive spent an inordinate amount of time "looking" for results...Am I flatlining? Is that triggering me? Am I experiencing the positive changes people talk about? Will this ever get better? Ect...I've resigned to trying not to figure it all out and just accept that if I make it another day that's all that matters. Maybe I'll have some enlightening experience or overcome some nagging aspects of this, but maybe it won't be like that. Either way, it has to be better than the alternative. Keep going brother!

5. lucas acerta

lucas acerta Fapstronaut

Im so happy for you man, and i think for sure its normal during the rebooting period

Asdor22 likes this.
  6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Congrats bro keep going, it is all normal, nothing is wrong with you. You will only get better.

7. ForwardEver

ForwardEver Fapstronaut

8. Star_king

Star_king Fapstronaut

Bro, I am in same condition as your. i don't know. Is everything all right with me?
    if you know please help. today is day 45 without P and M but i tried sex with my wife in these NoFap days.

9. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut

Good Job, Keep continuing

10. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut