1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beware of Kegal exercises lol

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 13, 2018.

1. I had a good laugh at myself yesterday. Since signing on here I suppose I have been focusing more my health and performance. I stumbled across 'Kegal' exercises which apparently strengthen the male pelvic floor which is the 'nothing' area between the back of your ball bag and asshole. It seems to be used by older men to avoid incontinence issues but also promises stronger erections and more powerful ejaculation.

I was in the car on my way to a meeting and for the half hour journey all I did was the Kegal exercises. I definitely should have eased myself in as opposed to a half hour session. Once in the meeting with my customer I felt a strong cramp in my 'nothing' area and twitched. He asked was I okay and I had to give some excuse about lower back pain, I don't think I could have explained the real reason! So even today I can still feel the strain.

So my advice if you are considering trying this is to just ease yourself in :p

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I've done them before. They also help alleviate premature ejaculation which is why a lot of young men do them. I don't think I've ever done the exercises for a half hour though. Funny story!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  3. I was definitely a bit too eager!

Interested to know how long you did them for, why you did them and if they made a difference?

4. I think I did them for like 10 minutes every night before bed. I did them to improve sexual performance and they made a big difference.

5. Nice one, you still do them?

6. Nope, I wouldn't want to right now since doing them leads to erections and that would be a trigger to masturbate.

Quiet warrior likes this.
  7. lol, I hear ya - we'll leave it there!

8. IWillWin03

IWillWin03 Fapstronaut

still having issues with the strain?

9. I know of men using this in sex too.

10. Strain is away thankfully and I tried it again in the car yesterday. Will go a little lighter this time :)

11. IWillWin03

IWillWin03 Fapstronaut

How long before the strain went away?

12. I think around day. Why, has this happened to you?

13. IWillWin03

IWillWin03 Fapstronaut

yeah and it caused a permanently tight pelvic floor for me that hasnt gone away....

14. best to google it - difficult to explain.

Iwillwin - give it a massage or even better get someone else to!