1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crossdressers?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Grue, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Grue

Grue Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm Mike and I'm a crossdresser.

I'm sort of in the closet. Some very close friends know and have even seen me in drag. My wife knows and she's becoming more comfortable with me dressing en femme. She had a very harsh reaction to seeing my underwear when I bent over, she could see my lace panties. But last night, I came close to greening out on weed and laid down on the couch. My panties were showing and she didn't care.

I occasionally wear camis in public or have my nails painted but that's really it for now. I may grow a pair and go full-on drag someday. I might have to go to a club or something to practice exposure.

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

My cross dressing is limited to trying on mum’s stilettos when I was 7, but otherwise I’ve never done it and I don’t have that interest (for me personally) either. But, as for crossdressers in general, it’s crazy how well many of you do it.

3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I used to cross dress, a lot. First in secret, then I came out to family about it. However in the last year or so, I've completely lost interest in it.

Now I'm not judging (what a hypocrite that would make me), and I do appreciate the artistic element to it still. However, I will say that since going many months without long binges of PMO, I've seen an increase in my masculine energy, and subsequent changes in interests.

I didn't think I would ever change. I planned to live the rest of my life out either dressing in private or somehow finding a girlfriend that was okay with it.

When I was into the CD lifestyle I frequented a CD forum and everyone seemed to have the groupthink that 'you never get over it'. You may not want to change, and that's okay, just thought I would leave this all the same. :) Cheers

4. Grue

Grue Fapstronaut

25 days, congrats!

It'll be interesting to see whether my inclination towards women's clothes will wane.

Reborn16 likes this.
  5. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Thanks Grue, I've been trying to get to 30+ days for what seems like a long time now lol :)

Yes you could see some changes. Either way, however you express yourself, it will surely be amplified in a positive way on nofap. Best of luck!

6. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

All you cross-dressers look fucking dreadful stop doing that shit.

7. Grue

Grue Fapstronaut

You knock it off.

Good job on the 5 days!