1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think this girl likes me, and what should my next move be? Need help!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by superstorm250, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mahn, you need to better focus on your dreams than girls.
    Chase your dreams & girls will chase you.
    If your focus is on girls then you'll never find yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
  2. superstorm250

superstorm250 Fapstronaut

Been doing that and no girls have come along, everyone uses that line to other people and they shouldn't because it doesn't work. Especially when your career path and interests are all male dominated and there's really no girls involved in those things.

3. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

This is not rocket science.

1] Boy meets girl

2] She shows some interest

3] Boy gets number

4] Boy makes contact, and asks out on a date

5] Girl either accepts or declines the offer

Simples. Just follow the steps, and stop over thinking and over feeling it.

4. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

he didn't asked her out so... thats the problem

5. superstorm250

I saw on her Snapchat story today that she posted a video at her place with some guy and her niece and this guy was rubbing her feet and the caption had his name with a smiley face like this "c:" after his name. Now obviously he could be just a friend of hers, but I also wouldn't be surprised if that's the guy she's interested in now.

6. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

So are you going to hang around in the backseat or hop behind the wheel and take action?

7. superstorm250

I don't even know, I'm so conflicted because of what people have been telling me, there are some saying that I fucked up so badly that this can't be salvaged and that I killed all of her interest in me, and then there's others saying that I probably still have a chance and should give it another try. So I'm torn right now and I don't even know how I should go about trying again.

8. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

It doesn't mean she is flirting with other guy's you don't have a change. (woman flirt with lots of man to see who wins) . Just ask her out through text.

I would say that the longer you wait the more change other guy's have to hook up..

You have nothing to lose man.

9. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Mate, in short : you have nothing to lose, stop listening to that loser brain of yours, quit being a wuss and just ask her for a cup of coffee. Throw away all that negativity coz that's gonna ruin you even more later on. Call her and ask her if you can. You really need to self-evaluate and no, its not too late. People who tell you that you ruined your chance can piss off coz you'll never know until you try.

kingpietro likes this.
  10. A nu start

A nu start Fapstronaut

I don't want to be harsh because you seem like a good guy, just a couple of pointers for the future..
    1) Do not try and build attraction/comfort over text message. Do it in person, which it sounds like you did while you worked with her for those couple of weeks. You got her number which was really good and a positive step.
    2) Your first text should've literally been "Hey it was fun working with you the last couple weeks. Are you free for lunch sometime this week?" At this stage you're not even asking her out really. Just a chance to see her again and then for you to possibly make a move in person.
    3) DO NOT talk to girls about video games and other mundane things.
    4) Do not send 10 line messages if she is only responding with 1-2 lines. Your messages should be no longer than hers.. Might sound stupid but the long messages display a lot of neediness/desperation.
    5) Do not immediately respond to messages. Lets say you message her at 8:00pm. Maybe she replies at 8:15, send your next message at 9:30, not 8:16.

Anyway dude, you'll get there. We all have these problems, we've all been rejected, etc.. Just keep moving forward!

kingpietro likes this.
  11. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

If you don't ask her out.Someone else might.You still have a chance !

12. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Poop or get off the pot!

pranav02 likes this.
  13. The Consigliere

Make the move man. You rather be rejected than not do anything at all. If you aren't rejected then that's even better!

14. JohnnyReid

JohnnyReid Fapstronaut

What you're recommending (kissing her without asking) there sounds like sexual assault.. treat women like humans, people!

15. The Consigliere

Well, I'm sure he said to build sexual tensions before going in for the kiss. Not to commit sexual assault.

16. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

This girl will be married by the time he asks her out.

ZAk1, kingpietro and The Consigliere like this.
  17. The Consigliere

Dude even if you get rejected it's better than nothing. I got rejected by the girl I like and we're talking just like we have always been. Yeah, I asked too soon, but it's fine. For you dude, it's not too soon. It's almost too late. MAKE THE MOVE.

18. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

There isn't something like to soon she either likes you or not

19. The Consigliere

She recently ended an 8 month relationship.

20. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Oh i see yeah its better to give a girl time after she got out of a relationship