1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't Be a Normal Person

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TOM GARRETT, May 18, 2021.

1. TOM GARRETT

TOM GARRETT Fapstronaut

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

3. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Im a sigma male so being normal is impossible

#grindset
    #godsplan
    #majorkey

I'M DC and CarP like this.
  4. yaaaaas queen I'm a sagitarius so I'm not like other girls, ugh
    #gaslight
    #gatekeep
    #girlboss

ByTheRiver777 likes this.
  5. I'M DC

I'M DC Fapstronaut

Brother,What is sigma male means?

6. ByTheRiver777

Obviously lambda male right here ^

CarP and I'M DC like this.
  7. I'M DC

I'M DC Fapstronaut

Hey Dude, I asked it for my knowledge.I donno much English.
    Now wat that means?

8. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Omicron male reporting in

<script>, UnfairPhysics and CarP like this.
  9. It sounds like the word normal is used interchangeably with average. If the message is about not settling for mediocrity, I have yet seen people not settling for mediocre IDEAS. Just because you are for discipline and stick with a regimen it doesn't mean the ideas themselves are not mediocre, they may just be done consistently. For that matter, it may not change at all. Take the cold shower since it's one thing mentioned, does any given person increase the time, decrease the temperature, progress to ice baths? But it's actually not just about colder, you also want to know what you're doing of course. Does the person even know other people do it for health and not just to kill urges, and they actually know a lot of biology or at least follow a detailed plan outlined by someone who does and not just jump in maybe the one time as a novelty?

It starts looking like it's just about preaching a certain message, which largely amounts to do better than the average.

It seems to me it's also pretty average thinking to assume financial wealth will fix everything. There are plenty of wealthy people who pay big bucks to go to addiction rehab, and there isn't even any kind of rehab for PMO. So first of all they were still able to get rich with an addiction, but the second point is there isn't even anything money can buy for this. Yes by one measure they are successful, but you have plenty of rich people and their family members who are repeat customers of premier rehab places so evidently it doesn't help even if they have a lot of resources.

Might they be missing something in life even if they are successful in others?

10. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

In short sigma male is alpha male who is introvert. They dont want to control others, but also no one can tell them what to do.

They dont aim highest spot in certain hirearchy because they dont belong to it

Cmiiw

11. ByTheRiver777

CarP likes this.
  12. I'M DC

I'M DC Fapstronaut

Got it.Thank u bro.

13. UnfairPhysics

UnfairPhysics Fapstronaut

I'm Ω^-1 male, such that Ω^-1 >> α.

CarP and ByTheRiver777 like this.
  14. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I’m not a Normie. I don’t like capeshit movies, and not interested in the vaccine.

15. script

script Fapstronaut

Kappa-Male (27) looking for Phi-Males here.

[​IMG]

CarP likes this.
  16. pancakebaker99

pancakebaker99 Fapstronaut

Normal is boring but being regular is fine imo.