1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling lonely sometimes and a failure

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by oooo, Jul 14, 2019.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Hello,

I don't want to write a boo boo cry story here, but I have been feeling quite lonely for several years.
    I'm currently 25 years old and feel like a failure if I compare my life to the one's of other people.
    But I have been growing last year when I got out of my comfort zone and did an exchange program in Brazil.
    I lost my virginity here which was a big obstacle for my self worth, at that time things went really well.
    Hooked up with multiple girls there, and have grown a lot.

However, I'm currently back in my own country living with my parents again which brought me back into a pitfall. I do not really have a choice as I need to finish my studies. But I think PMO is a big part of my low self esteem. I am going to try to stop it for a while and see how things go.

2. Its okay to vent, most of us need to do it sometimes. I am 26 going on 27 pretty soon, I haven't lost the virginity so I can't really relate with you there. I can however relate to the last part, still at home with my mom. I also thought PMO was a large part of my self esteem problem, I wish you the best of luck while you stop for a while. I wish I could contribute more to the conversation, maybe in the future perhaps!

3. thelifelearner

thelifelearner New Fapstronaut

I think human being always can find the right way to walk anytime and anywhere when we see things around us positively. I'm currently 29 and had some similar experience like yours.
    What I found was I don't have to make a definition of my happiness. You know, as time and space change we cannot always have same happy zone. Things changes and you also change.
    So I suggest you to try many things as possible when you feel lost. Then you can find another happiness and it even could be better than the way you felt happy before.

Rebooter45674 likes this.