1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First nocrutnal emission at day 45 (Weird color, first thread)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Sri Holdanut, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Sri Holdanut

Sri Holdanut Fapstronaut

:emoji_confetti_ball:FIRST THREAD ON THIS FORUM EVERYBODY:emoji_confetti_ball:
    With that out of the way, I just wanted to say that I made it all the way to day 45 WITHOUT EJACULATING in what was my third attempt without counting my consecutive relapse cycle. I think what helped my prevent release was keeping myself busy, always indulging in creative endeavours and working out HARDER than ever before:emoji_lifter:.​

It wasn't until this morning that I had my first wet dream. This last two days I failed to meditate and Kegels which I think also contributed to my retention so maybe I should be more consistent on those. What I noticed and has me kind of worried to be honest is that my load had a strange colour, it was mostly white but it also had a brownish or yelowish side mixed with the rest. Tell me if someone who has retained for so long can relate or I should be more worried than I am. Honestly I am not going around it that much because I googled it and I don't suffer from any symptoms of STDs, prostate cancer or high blood pressure like painful peeing or rashes. So what do you think? Should I get it checked?

Other than that I'm still going at it, keeping my mind in check, feeling those good ole benefits baby.​

2. Good for you bro, i had 73 days without fap and my semen was literally imploding so i decided to release it. I also had yellow semen, it mean that it is full of spermatozoon (really fertile). In fact if you cum everyday your semen status would mean "subfertile".

Sri Holdanut and FY_33 like this.
  3. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

Well in my first try nofap(86 days), i gained a greyish, jelly, thick and alot of sperm after ejaculation. I told my doctor and he said i progressed greatly. When i still fap daily or three days once. Its watery and only white.

I just hope my fertility increasing. Consumed zinc daily tho

Sri Holdanut likes this.
  4. You can also try Folic Acid. It help to increase your fertility.

5. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

gokshura/ashawaganda and zinc supplement + vitamin E

En?gma likes this.
  6. Captain! likes this.