1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Guess I'm Doing A Journal Now...

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by lovebug_km, Nov 26, 2017.

1. lovebug_km

lovebug_km Fapstronaut

Things have been good the past few days. SO is doing lots of reading, taking the time to be more careful of his words, exercising, writing lists that help him, we do FANOS every night...just anything that helps hiim grow and us recover.
    We had a movie night and first watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which was fun and then thought it to be a good idea to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show. We even invited our friend over to watch it as we missed out on it this past Halloween. Here's the thing....the overt sexuality was never a problem before but, well now it obviously is. It was the most nudity my SO has seen in over a month (aside from me). And neither of us said anything cause our friend was over and that would've made things more awkward. THEN I really wanted to watch Detroit Rock City cause it's one of my faves but of course parental guides reminded me that things are not how they used to be. A quick flash of lady bits I would've never noticed before....the thought of it now KILLS me. Soooooo we are gonna watch food network bullshit for the rest of the night. Sigh. What a strange life we've signed up for, eh?

Kenzi likes this.
  2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Absolutely.
    You are doing well and figuring it out.
    :) keep up the good work

lovebug_km likes this.
  3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I just heard.
    I'm so sorry.
    Please know the SOs on the forum are here for you.
    *Hugs
    Please let us know if there is anything you need.
    -Kenzi