1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't had anyone loving me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ali naseh ahadi, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Ali naseh ahadi

Ali naseh ahadi New Fapstronaut

Hi I'm 15 studying year 9
    I haven't anyone love me in a long time.
    I've been trying to reason this by saying stuff like : I have to study now. Which isn't inaccurate but don't we all just want a partner?
    I can't ask a girl out for shit, whenever I want do I doubt myself and say why would anyone date me and go home and jerk off,
    Don't know if anyone will ever see this, but my problem isn't your problem.
    You don't have to sympathise.
    All my friends have left me, they don't even say hi back. Which is kind of annoying, They even make fun of me for not having a girlfriend, I think they're gullible for making me feel lonely more than anything.
    Thanks for reading that
    English isn't my native language
    Sorry for my bad grammar

BLACK RACER likes this.
  2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

You are 15, you do not need a girlfriend. If you end up finding someone then great but you do not need to stress about it now.

BLACK RACER likes this.
  3. HitB

HitB Fapstronaut

I know you probably feel like trash, but I would agree with the above post. You are pretty young and have an entire life ahead of you, likely full of successes and accomplishments.

HOWEVER, if you are insecure about this, focus on self improvement and PRACTICE socializing. Do the shit that scares you. Confront fear and you may find there is nothing to be afraid of. Goodness, if I could go back and tell my 15 year old self this, I would. DO THE SHIT THAT SCARES YOU.

Oh, and your grammar isn't that bad :)

BLACK RACER likes this.
  4. Kevodrag

Kevodrag Fapstronaut

My friend, this is unfortunately, life. Your friends want to impose their lifestyle onto you, you don’t have to follow suit.
    If in your heart AND MIND (VERY IMPORTANT), you think a girlfriend or whatever will suit you AND make you better, by all means, go for it.
    But man to man, I’ll advice you to just develop your self — physically, intellectually, mentally. Help yourself first, you are just entering the prime years of your life.
    I wish you the best.

HitB likes this.