1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How is your diary routine?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ButlerAlma, Aug 23, 2019.

1. ButlerAlma

ButlerAlma Fapstronaut

I wanna know how is your daily management of life. Do you study? Do you go to the gym? Do you swim?
    And how this activites help your NoFap Journey?

I'm A New Fapstrounat and I hope you all answer that.

2. Mithras

Mithras Fapstronaut

Welcome !

- Exercise daily. I go running every 2-3 days for 8 to 10 km. The other days I workout.
    - Read books on various topics. I tend to read more about psychology and fewer fictions than before. And the most important to stay clean: read books and content about abstinence, your knowledge is your shield against relapses.
    - Meditate. Hard to be regular on this one in my case, but essential.
    - I replaced video games by chess, it's exigent but much more enjoyable and beneficient for your mental. I don't have the feeling of wasting my time.
    - Fasting: I do the 16/8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating), simply skip breakfast, just have coffee or tea without sugar (no calorie at all) and don't eat after 8 pm. There are many benefits from this practice.

3. -get up with no snooze time
    -breakfast
    -meditate in the morning
    -set myself a time plan of what to do, mostly a couple hours of studying, do stuff for my club, and/or plan social time with friends and family
    -exercise daily (running, bicicle, swimming, learning a handstand, sometimes workout) or at least move outside (walking)
    -have a habit tracking app
    -refreshing shower (not ice cold, fresh!)
    -journaling my day everyday in the evening (on this site)

With NoFap the best helped me to not see the streak system so strict (i am more for a times masturbated per month); Starting with no P at first.

Exercise helps to make your body feel better, No snooze time in bed makes you feel more productive, fresh showers make me feel alive, and the most important for NoFap is social contacts (imo).

Enjoy your journey :)

Protagonist and ButlerAlma like this.
  4. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Routine is usually like this
    >Get up at the alarm
    >Drink atleast a cup of water
    >wait a bit for my appetite then eat a small meal or something
    >take a stimulant and then lift weights, shower, get ready for work
    >eat breakfast
    >go to work
    I've been following this routine for about a month now and It has made me feel a lot better about myself. I journal occasionally and also use a habit tracking app.

ButlerAlma likes this.
  5. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Get up at 7am
    Do household chores for two hours
    Write down my thesis for two hours
    Do job stuff for two hours
    Commute for two hours
    Work
    Commute for two hours
    Sleep ...