1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of laziness???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Triple M, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Triple M

Triple M Fapstronaut

Hi friends,

I am a working professional. Now I am working from home. But in maximum situations I feel that why I have to work? (in both company work and self improvement activities). I have time but I am not using it. I can see at that time I am wasting it. I cannot work constantly. Is there suggestions you have to avoid laziness and procrastination??...

My mind is confusing with so many thoughts.. :( Help me...

2. Laziness and procrastination is a slow killing agent. There's no point in wasting your time doing nothing if you're not even getting anything out of it. If you need to take a break do so, but make sure it meaningful then get back to the grind. Doing mindless activities that don't help you in any sort of way socially, mentally, spiritually, or any other way just isn't worth it. Think about it this way...is the activity your currently doing something interesting that you could banter with about someone else (of course you get enjoyment from this activity too) ? If not, then scrap it and find something else that meaningful. Time waits for no one, my friend. Make the days count as they're limited.

Triple M likes this.
  3. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Get out of your freakin’ comfort zone.
    Are you satisfied with what you have?
    Don’t be.

Triple M likes this.
  4. Triple M

Triple M Fapstronaut

5. Triple M

Triple M Fapstronaut

You know, I am spending more time in planning (thinking) something. But I am doing very less.. How to avoid the distraction of mind??

6. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Just start to work and do it. Tell yourself that I will do it for 5 minutes (or a small amount of time). Most of times you will continue after 5 minutes.

Try to remove any degrading/distracting thing from your environment (As much as possible).

Good sleep and good eating is very important too. Because your brain needs them.

7. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

8. Triple M

Triple M Fapstronaut

Thanks Hadrian. It is one of the best videos..

Hadrian3 likes this.