I had a sex dream last night is it normal?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Want to stop 656, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Want to stop 656

Want to stop 656 Fapstronaut

I am into day 5 of pmo free life. I was very confident for the past 4 days. Except for few instances I did not really feel the urge. I thought I survived.but yesterday night I had a sex dream. It actually involved one of my fuck buddy and it was 2 years ago! Is it normal to have such dreams? I never thought about her in the past four days. Even then she came into my dream and it was as if she was asking me to have sex. Don't know why! Luckily it is was not a wet dream? I just want to known if this is normal? And are there any remedies, to control this in near future ?

2. xxmemel0verxx

xxmemel0verxx Fapstronaut

I some times have these types of dreams. Probably your brain is re-wiring itself.

Want to stop 656 likes this.
  3. Agitation_free

Agitation_free Fapstronaut

yeah its normal. Usually rebooters have dreams about earlier and earlier memories. Its like going back through your addiciton. Those dreams will finally dissapear.

4. Vanilla

Vanilla Fapstronaut

It's normal, don't worry. I had an intense sex dream a few nights ago myself.

5. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

agreed with what others have said; it's quite normal.

6. It's perfectly normal and not something you should worry about. Focus on putting your energy into other things rather than worrying about the fickle, it unnecessarily complicates things

7. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

That's part of the process.