1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm better alone ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by PhantomAssassin, Jun 24, 2020.

1. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

I am better alone and I don't need nobody to feel good.

"But when you get to the "top" who'll be there to take a photo"

Imma take a f*ing selfie. No, wait... I'm not going to even mention that I'm this high, that I feel this good.

"Why?"

Believe me... People can ruin everything you're better off alone in this world. Maybe not forever alone but first you need to learn that you need nobody to grow you need nobody to see feel or experience your growth. Heck! You need nobody to feel good. Since I know in this thread most of the loneliness comes from broken hearths(like mine), people who never been in a relationship, and generally people who's problems go around a relationship, this is why I am telling you and myself:

We don't need a girl, woman, guy, boy or whatever holding our hand while we're getting to the "top".We need ourselves. A lone road with guaranteed success.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. PhantomAssassin

"A strong man can always be found alone. A weak man can always be found in a crowd"

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Being able to spend quality time alone is a great virtue fount in few men brother. However take it into consideration that we are social beings and we need each other. Isolation is the main cause of depression and overall bad mood, so we need to be around people from time to time. Also getting to the "top" will certainly require some social connections.

Good luck brother!

4. PhantomAssassin

I am talking mainly about a relationship with a girl. Yes i can have girl friends. But no girlfriends, thanks.

Otherwise i totally agree with you.

Deleted Account and NewGeorge like this.
  5. "A man who has learned the art of being alone will never feel lonely again."

El Grumch and Washwaverr like this.
  6. RogerFM

RogerFM Fapstronaut

Loneliness is just a rite of passage. A necessity to achieve peace I just consider it a part of the journey though. You can live in fullness alone, but I believe I can achieve other greatness acts with someone else. Although I believe you can achieve success alone I think it's false that you can do it only alone.

Washwaverr likes this.
  7. again

again Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

wise.