1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kinda weird question

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by James Punkhead, Sep 5, 2020.

1. James Punkhead

James Punkhead Fapstronaut

Hi, so first time i got hooked on pmo, i was like 13, i noticed that there is something with my semen coming out, i figured a while later that it was sperm, 2 years after, when i discovered that i'm being addicted, pmo'ed multiple times, that thing was gone, there was only the fluid with my ejaculation, so if I do nofap for an extended period of time, will sperm eventually be back? could it be Azoospermia ?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    palindromo and Robbiebob like this.
  2. Ahiphena

Ahiphena Fapstronaut

There is likely some sperm in all of your ejaculate, post puberty at least, as even other fluids can contain small amounts of it - however it is true that masturbating regulary decreases sperm count temporarily. Its simple, it takes time to produce this stuff, so if you're expending it multiple times every day, it will have more water and less of the other stuff. If you're otherwise healthy, its highly likely that it will return to its normal consistency and its unlikely to be related to a larger condition.

3. James Punkhead

James Punkhead Fapstronaut

Thanks so much for the reply!!

palindromo likes this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Of course , you're just masturbating too much

James Punkhead likes this.