1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My speech to a woman who does not wear modestly

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by KennyKenny123, Nov 29, 2018.

1. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Ermmm. You can't compare the natural and unnatural. It's two difference.

2. I walked the street today and the least modest thing I saw was form fitting leggings, other than that most people were in sweaters and long pants and jackets. I'm wearing 2 layers of flannel, boot socks and long johns. Shit is freezing. I don't see your lack of modesty. You expect everyone to wear burkas or hijabs or something, because I see people in gloves and scarves.

3. Literally all you see is women's neckline up and their hands.

4. Like quite literally the PNW gets cold enough that people would be concerned if people weren't wearing a jacket right now. We're about to open the damn cold weaher shelters so the homeless don't freeze to death. I really don't comprehend the problem.

wanderlust713 likes this.
  5. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Kinda lazy to reply. But to sum things up. I just wanna say i'm sorry for making assumptions. And i don't hate what they wear. I mean who doesn't like seeing cleavages, thick thighs. I'm just unsupportive of it because it doesn't stands up to morality. But well, i don't want to talk about that since everyone has their own perspective of what moral is. So yeah, i only wondered why they wear what they wear, not hate.

6. I mean if a woman in rain boots, long pants, a long shirt, a jacket, gloves, and a scarf isn't modest I think it's your problem.

7. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

That's definitely modest. If anyone feels like they are sexually attracted to that. Then no doubt they have extremely weird fetish and they are true perverts.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  8. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

Let me just fix that.
    Better?

9. I'm an ex smoker, and Seattle is one of the last bastions of tobacco use. If I smell tobacco smoke I get withdrawals. If I see a tobacco shop or a gas station I get withdrawals. I see signage I get withdrawals. That doesn't stop me from passing 20 shops a day and not feeding my addiction. I love cannabis, it's legal here. I would love nothing better then to walk into a recreational marijuana shop, buy a gram of indica oil, and incapacitate myself. Thing is I don't. I make the choice every day that I won't smoke or get high. I am an addict, and I know it. Now you are every bit as capable as I am.

10. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

@Ginny Weasley btw are you a women? I'd like to see your opinion why women wear what they wear. Why a women wear jeans that literally only covers up at the V point of their hips. Why they show their cleavage. And so on. If you're women of modesty and you don't wear or show any this. It's okay, you don't have to reply.

11. KennyKenny123

KennyKenny123 Banned

So are you saying that it is possible to find people, to be sexually attracted to winter clothes that covers up every part of their body except for their face?

12. Do you believe rape is the fault of the victim, and that they should be punished? Should our friend here require a male chaperone because she might be raped? I'm curious. Do you support child marriage to keep little girls "pure?"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
  13. You think that the only part of a woman that should remain exposed is the face and below the wrist joint? Should women be incarcerated for not wearing a hijabs?

14. Freedom Jacques

Freedom Jacques Fapstronaut

Actually, it's not double standards as I never made any statement about men showing off their bodies. I would hold a man to the exact same standards actually and Im sure most of us would. If you see a man walking around in a setting that doesn't permit not having a shirt on (beach, swimming pool etc), it is usually assumed that man is a douchebag. Straight up. So don't put words in my mouth. Also, not once did I define what revealing was. Not for a man nor a woman. I have no problem with anyone being a 'tad' (as you so gracefully put it) revealing and you know damn well what I mean. I have no problem with shorts on anyone. But if those shorts are the width of a belt then I might have a problem. Regardless of your gender.
    Also, I have to believe you're simply pretending to be stupid as you can't seriously believe (Seeing as you're on this site) that having your (I won't mention the body parts as this may trigger someone) hanging out doesn't turn some people on? If you admit that, don't you think it might be prudent to dress modestly so you aren't objectified and you help people out in the process?
    And one more thing, the male sex drive is GENERALLY (Have to put that in caps because otherwise people will get annoyed) stronger than that of women. This is simply proven by that amount of men on this forum, by common sense and just by the different hormones men possess. Not saying pmo is not a problem for some women but it disproportionately affects men. Therefore, seeing a man without a shirt on is less likely to affect a woman than a man. That being said I don't recommend it.

15. Do you support a morality police? Who should make the standards? What were the punishments? Are you cold enough to distribute the punishments?

16. Freedom Jacques

I didn't say they have no value. Just that I judge someone by the way they dress and so does everyone. Its just facts. You are more likely to respect someone in a suit than with their body parts hanging out. And I draw conclusions by knowing many people who dress like that and more often than not their personality matches their dress sense. I only know one exception where she was just so naive she had no idea people were objectifying her till she overheard a conversation about what a bunch of guys wanted to do to her. That changed the way she dressed instantly.

17. Freedom Jacques

I was talking a woman being in a man's mind. Not me spending a minute in theirs. Misunderstanding my point. Haven't read all these comments but I have a feeling they're going to consist of insults, misrepresenting my argument or red herrings. Let's see.

18. Freedom Jacques

I dont in the slightest. I am the problem. I know that.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
  19. Freedom Jacques

Actually I dont believe that is true. I see what you mean but a man's chest is usually only "Sexy" when he has worked out and developed it. A woman is a woman. She doesn't need to try as hard. Which is why it's illegal for a woman to be without a shirt in public and it isnt for men. A mans skinny rib cage is not that attractive. However, as I am not a woman I am willing to be told Im wrong on this point.

20. Freedom Jacques

Dont know if this was intended for me but thats not immodest in any way. And no, I dont expect everyone to wear one. I dont even believe in the burkha. But I dont speak for everyone. I dont know what city you live in but I am at university. Even on the coldest evening I see women heading to the club with a skirt so short you can see their knickers and a top so insignificant that it might as well be a scarf tied round their chest. Everyone one has their triggers. For me, it is not legs. Never cared. But it is for some guys I know. For me, it is the chest region. And when I see a woman whos top is so low that its bursting out it has led me before to go and pmo. So I dont know how you argue your case? Immodesty does lead to pmo whether those women know it or not. We live in a free country. People can do what they want and wear what they want. But it does cause temptation and as a result of that...Pmo. It's unwise to do and Ive never met a classy lady who dressed like that. Just my experience.

Deleted Account likes this.