1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help - Seduction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 15, 2019.

1. Hello, I need help with this. I feel like womans get attractated to me but don't know what to do in order to seduce them. Like they waiting for me to make a move. Example today I was ay gym and there was this girl that when she saw I was going to bathroom she came in , she smiled me before (sign of interest) and we we're washing our hands but then I not know what to do. I feel my confidence is growing but now knowing what to in situations like that is preventing me to connect with girls (relationships)

Any idea?

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
  2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I'd encourage you to focus less on "seduction" and more on just striking up conversations with strangers. Just be friendly.

I've "approached" a few women in my gym, and virtually every single one said something like, "wow ... that was really ballsy of you to just come say hi to me. Men just don't do that anymore."

Trust me ... if you're just friendly and say hello, that will speak louder and say more about you than if you just used some pick-up artist trick.

3. Problem is my confidence growing but I'm introvert, I think for me, and I don't really know what to talk about with women (or better, how to iniciate conversation)

4. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

You said yourself that you feel your confidence is growing. Allow it to keep growing. Eventually you'll strike up a conversation.

The first one is going to be the hardest. You'll be nervous. And it might not go well. She might even find you awkward or weird. But here's the thing--you'll walk away being proud of yourself for getting up the nerve to say hello. That alone is exciting. It's just like working a muscle that you haven't worked in a long time. You're going to feel weak as hell at first, but you'll get better. Just take the risk. Put yourself out there. It's scary as hell ... but you'll come to realize that it's scary in an exciting, roller-coaster way, and roller coasters are fun AF.

5. If a smile is a sign of interest, hell, I am the biggest playboy out there since a lot of woman do smile to me then.
    Also, initial attraction is nothing, when you seduce with the mind thats when real attraction happens, get out of illusion.

6. I am an introvert too, INTJ to be specific and I never feel that way, maybe you are not attracted to some girls because when I am attracted and find them hot, words automatically come to me.