1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to this community

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by nfveteran, Oct 30, 2019.

1. nfveteran

nfveteran New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

I've decided it's time to stop.
    I haven't masturbated since now almost two weeks.
    I'm already starting to see the benefits of that, everyday is a bit better, especially speaking of mind clarity and dreams, it's crisp clear omg it's great.
    It's a lot of frustration but i think it's worth it.
    I am determined to succeed in life and stopping PMO is my way to start.

I am happy to join this community,
    i believe it is easier to deal with addiction when not alone.
    Nice to meet you nofap users.

Deleted Account and allblackking like this.
  2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

nfveteran likes this.
  3. GK33

GK33 Fapstronaut

Welcome!

It's great to hear about your progress! Keep up the good work. We are always here to support you!

G

nfveteran likes this.