novibe's Journal

Discussion in 'Significant Other Journals' started by Deleted Account, Jun 26, 2017.

1. I'm the exact opposite. I believe in holding hands, saying I love you, etc. Little gestures of love throughout the day. I sense two people living together not a couple.

Bel likes this.
  2. ???
    Are you here for support or do you treat this forum as a dating site? You basically just advertised yourself to me! Sorry if I misunderstood, but if you did, then that's sick!

3. I am not flirting. You took my comment way out of context. Don't look for things that don't exist.

4. I apologize if I did. I'm just so on edge now.

5. You are asking for peoples perspective

6. Three more nights of our "amazing" holidays. I'm sitting here writing posts in a NoFAP journal... I can hear the sounds of some live fiesta music playing just a step from our windows. Normally we would be there dancing and having fun with the locals. Instead all of us are in their own corners on the internet... great holiday!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  7. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Wait..... I got something to cheer you up.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

If you don't get happy after that....
    I just don't know. :)

9. So I used to feel the same way. I eventually learned on my own before even seeing what he was into what "got him there" to help w the DE. It always bothered me that that's what it took for him to finish like I wasn't sexy enough to make it happen. And yes there were many times where I felt he was disconnected and somewhere else. It would ruin the experience for me so I learned to fantasize myself. Ugh he says he doesn't fantasize when we're having sex but I know that can't possibly be true. He might be putting me in his fantasy but I'm sure he does it. Heck I've done it. Recently I've made him look at me during and watch me O so that I know he has that in his mind instead of P. Plus it spices it up a little too I guess. Another thing until our new 30d no PMO was that he was abstaining from O so there was no pressure of him finishing and therefore no DE. It was much nicer and made me feel like he was really there w me.

Bel and Deleted Account like this.
  10. I have a date tomorrow

Bel and Kenzi like this.
  11. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Is that why you are here @Drewdee446?
    Are you wondering if it works out how she will react?

12. I know some of the things that my BF is into, but mainly stuff I have to make myself do to myself... Feels like just me is not enough. I see how he reacts, when I make certain kinds of "sexy faces" during lovemaking. It's gotten to the point that I know that if I don't make them, he won't be there with me (iykwim). Sounds fake, I know, but that's what gets him off.

13. Ha ha! You're funny and yes, it did make me smile... a lot! :D

Kenzi likes this.
  14. People really read into things that don't exist

15. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I wasn't reading into anything, I was asking you point blank so you would answer so there would be no assumptions.
    That's who I am.
    That's why the first thing in the other thread I directed to you @Drewdee446, was about how people assume things, but that's not who I am.
    I'm a ask person.
    Blunt is my nature.

16. I do not flirt with married women.

17. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I didn't ask that, I asked about your date.
    I was curious if you think it's going somewhere.
    That's why you're in the relationship forums and looking at the SO threads.
    Making observations and siting opinions.
    Trying to relate.
    You said on @Broken3 journal that you want to be married one day, did you not @Drewdee446?
    I'm speaking in relevance to this.
    I'm genuinely curious and I'm a blunt person so I'm straightforward in asking.
    Do you think it's a positive thing?
    Are you excited?
    Nervous?
    Or scared because so many relationships seem so broken with PA factors and you are on NoFap.
    I don't know about your reboot so I won't claim to know how it's going or if you relapsed or anything so I'm straight up asking you how it's going and for your thoughts based on what little I know, now.

18. Yes I am. I actually met her through a matchmaking service. It is our second date. We hit it off really well. We are both kind of old school when it comes to relationships. We share similar educational backgrounds and interests and she is physically strikingly beautiful. Her heart and mind are more beautiful. I used to love "Barbie" types but honestly I saw them as trophies for success. I was immature. There has to be a connection beyond looks.

Bel likes this.
  19. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

@Drewdee446 It's OK to be feeling insecure.
    And unsure.
    PA is a hard throw into any relationship.
    Let alone with when they have the look department down on top of everything, also.
    She's smart, which means she's looking for transparency.
    I always say honesty is the best policy.
    In this particular case, if she's as smart as you claim, it may be a deal breaker if you try to hide something and she can sense it.
    There is nothing wrong with old skool.
    Me and my SO are horribly old fashioned alot of the time.
    It's refreshing.
    None of that Netflix and chill bullshit.
    Take your time and just enjoy her.

And if you want advice from the SO section, ask.
    We like helping the PAs.
    However we all agree that when a new one wanders into our side of the forum, it's a little weird for us.
    Not that we do not welcome you, it's just odd because the PAs don't often come here... And most of the SOs don't branch too far out of their section for fear of the constant relapsers.
    I'm sure you can understand why.

Also, this section is mostly journals, so it's more thoughts and feelings documented.
    Less opinions.
    We started talking to each other because we read all the stories about each other and we talk privately.
    There are also men's journals, but I know they operate differently.
    Men operate differently.
    Just a general statement.
    Again, I'm not trying to be rude.
    Our section is just the smallest.
    So we have to make do.

I sincerely hope you have a good date. :)