1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Checking in guys, I've been away for a few weeks, day 150!

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. AnAddictedDad

AnAddictedDad Fapstronaut

Checking in. 150 days without PM is just absolutely amazing. Thanks @control your life for starting this challenge. I never thought I would get this far, and all this in spite of my SO totally against any lovemaking at the moment, so I'm actually abstaining from PMO for almost 90 days!!!

4. Welldone.Keep it up.

5. control your life

Im glad i was able to help ...and im really sorry to miss this challenge...good luck to everyone left ...i hope you realise what you still have

6. AnAddictedDad

AnAddictedDad Fapstronaut

Thank you @controlyourlife.
    Checking in today then will have internet access intermittently for the next 2 weeks.

7. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 153, slow and steady.

@controlyourlife : Thanks so much for making this challenge; I'm sorry to see that you reset your counter. You've made it 6 whole months man and that's amazing, celebrate it, then start a 6 month challenge and celebrate it that on New Year's Day! Please don't give up and go on a fap spree; you are an inspiration to us all!

8. control your life

Thanks for your kind words . Yes ..new attempt has started :)

9. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

10. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

11. control your life

Keep going strong guys ...you getting close to half year ! Second half is always faster :)

Deleted Account likes this.