1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember the fallen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Anna
    I think she's left. Her journal was good to read and also had time to talk to people who messaged her.

That Norwegian guy
    Can't remember his name. He liked Lost and Lord of the Rings and made a few threads about them.

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I meant completely anonymously - as guest visitors.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

That too. The impression I get from people who leave that they're completely moving on and have no need for the site. But who's to say some come back without logging in. I guess it's only those who can access site visitors IPs truly know but if they change or hide their IP no one can know.

4. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

Me too, please pray for her.

onceaking likes this.
  5. Spirit Animal? Apparently she cracked the code for her though so never came back.
    Learned a few things from her, including that I don't need to message women on a sexual health platform.

Hros and Deleted Account like this.
  6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I don't think praying helps but hopefully she's ok.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

ontheroadat40... That guy had such a sad story. Lots of family issues coupled with PMO. He actually made it to over 100 days if I remember correctly, and then relapsed...

8. I’m just going to leave this here!

The thread reminded me of this song and no one sang it better, IMO, than George Donaldson -RIP.

9. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Lol! The guy who started this has now fallen. Bet he comes back with another username.

10. that's a bummer. he really helped balance things out here. hope you're doing well with your workouts @Gaius Julius Caesar

11. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Maybe he's Gaius now. It's so weird he leaves and now there's a new member called Gaius.

12. This profile is from 2015 and the profile hasn't been active since the day it was created.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  13. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I missed that. Maybe he created Gaius before creating Gaius Julius Caesar. Having said that I'm pretty sure he changed his username about 3 or 4 times.

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

15. Gaius Julius Caesar - The OP, my beloved friend :c

16. and p.s
    Gaius J.C left on the 27th of June," Gaius" joined june 10th cant be possible that there are other gaiuses here right? Leave your assumptions 2 urself

Honestly you sound like a h8er of his.

&
    It's not funny that he left.
    But you clearly dunno him nor what his situation is/was nor the condition he was mentally in when he left so i'll let it slide ~

17. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

God bless her. What country was it ?

LEPAGE and Enwar like this.
  18. Yeah, I liked talking to him as well. If he’s still on here then that’s awesome too! Sometimes you just need to leave or you need a fresh start.

If you read this GJC then I hope you’re doing good!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  19. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

And you clearly don't know he went onto my old journal and started attacking me and started a fight with me because I relapsed which was one reason why I deleted my old account!!! How would you feel if someone who attacked you on your own journal left? Personally, I don't see why I should be sad about someone who took the time to attack me leaves. It's one thing to attack someone on a regular thread but another thing to attack someone on their journal. I think it's one of the lowest things anyone can do on this forum.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  20. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.