1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

sarted reboot

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

Screenshot 2021-03-06 105740.png
    Before joining this platform i was thinking that defeating this addiction is impossible. Now I am realizing that I can defeat it. I have started my 90 day reboot since 4 march 9.00 AM . 2% REBOOT COMPLETED.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Urulaikizhangu likes this.
  2. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

24 march .png
    24-March- 2020 was my 21 the day of reboot.
    on 17th, 18th, 19th day I faced some urges but managed them.
    I managed them by
    1. reading various books which I am having related this PMO addiction.
    2. questioning myself why I should go for PMO, how much I have lost due to this addiction so far and so on.

3. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

finally lost after 22 days and 14 hours. On the same day started a new streak. this time I will try my best to make it upto 90 days

Urulaikizhangu likes this.
  4. Silverwolf

Silverwolf Fapstronaut

You've got this man!

rsgaa likes this.
  5. rsgaa

rsgaa Fapstronaut

18-May-21, on this day last my streak of 52 days super clean.

I am too much regretting for it, but knowing that regretting is not enough I need new strategies and energy to avoid such incidence in future.

this all happened as I turned on my data connection, to learn some tutorial of freecad software ( as before this I was using solidWorks ) but this aroused my urges.

I enjoyed it less than that of eating chocolate. Why I still repeated it, at this moment I do not know.

Possible reasons are,
    1. my exams were postponed I got some idle time, this created this whole catastrophe.
    2. In the starting days of this streak, I was studying about the science of this practice on regular basis that I stopped to do. this may have some contributions.

some positives are
    • my first streak lost after 22 days and now this second consecutive streak after 52 days.

Now my whole focus will be to avoid chaser effect.
    • the moment I got satisfied that I have got some control was an illusion, which needs to be addressed.
    experience/ learnings .
    this whole havoc happened due to having some fantasies about the sex, not with the digital P. Need to put these fantasies in the "things of concern list".

Last edited: May 18, 2021