1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Good luck brother!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Great bro! Let’s get this shit done!

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

4. Consider me watching your step. Oh... that was a secret .

@fleurette We not partnerts, I cannot stop chilling with you.

@Saiyan123 The reason why I challenged you is to get the best of you. And if you don't know it, know it. I expect from you to pray and do what is best for God and you. I expect you to give a report to me, you accountability duel partner consisting of . 1) healthy eating, 2)heathy sleep 3) God appropriate connection with women( no digitalised lies. )

Much love .

5. I think you deserve it and can take them
    Good luck @Snakeloa and I missed the reply to ages ago cr7 but yeah lucky I can see united games here. I don't think we'll make top 4 but I can see us winning Europa league. Sorry for the late reply.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I know it already. I feel you do bring out some fire in me, I get strength by your words God willing.
    For no.3 in that list I am not talking to any girl rn or even looking at any girl in the wrong way. I know that seems drastic but in reality I don't need to. I'm trying to really purify myself meaning be free/totally in control of myself. All I see surrounding me is guys needing girls to not be lonely and I think it's a weakness. If I do get girls talking to me, i need to remember my goals if theres no benefit to the conversation. inshaAllah
    I'll do the report on elite forces, day working like hell done. Looking forward to being the best I can be, I expect no less from you knowing your standards.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  7. Yeah! Let the duel begin! @Turtleboi let's do this. I'll send you a private message to see what way of motivation you prefer :)

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Jack_of_Amsterdam Checking in for the day. Getting a little stressed atm from the last of my assignments, especially the one that requires me to make a portfolio. I've even shut down for 20 minutes or so while doing my assignments. Currently trying to get other stuff done before I shut down my brain again(This time intentionally). Decided to not go for class today, which while opened up time for me to sort my shit out, made me feel slightly guilty.

9. Thank you, I will do my best to be the best version of myself and hope they'll do the same. Well, I hope we all do the same!
    Because you're jealous haha - sorry, just kiddin' :D
    Anyway, checking in @010010010100000101001101 @fg4795

10. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

11. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@AMAN76548 It will be my pleasure.

Please share your goals with me, so I can hold you accountable.

Hug Jörg

12. checking as well
    a good day
    I learnt and studied
    trained hard in the gym but still I feel something to give
    will read tonight

13. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Hey guys, it's a new day and still fighting the fight! Stay strong brothers & sisters!

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Haha same here man! Top 4 highly impossible but we’re getting Europa HOME!

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 114 check in
    Giannis back with his 30 point + games! Mad

16. @fleurette @fg4795 Checkin' in.

I'm thinking to get a bottle of whiskey and watch some Rick and Morty to rise my IQ...
    I'm been more social recently, more than I used to be.
    Yea, you are kinda right; you kinda get used to it... but also not really.
    Semen retention helps a lot with that as well. It's actually surprising how much more talkative I am when on it.

17. What we are, Tuesday? Hello . @Saiyan123 you doing your thang on a higher level ? God up . I demand you report how you making a progress on the issues. That is why I am fighting with you. Giving effort. Let's go !

@fleurette Been thinking about our discussion on running. Since then I am super lean, super strong, super dope. Run hard. Move with a purpose, for real.

Everybody has an opinion . A point . I have been watching a lot of basketball and playing for over 13 years now . Your boy Giannis mad is like Harden is mad. These boys not a legendary ballers. Look up to my HOF boys some time CP3, KL2,PG13. Mad ballers. Technique, execution .

Watched in youtube a thing , video I mean, calling Trae Young great. What? A guard prolly shorter than me , letting my Clippers explode with 150 points in the regular time, no Kawhi . What? A Point guard? What, what is he guarding? What is he managing. Everybody is a mismatch on him. Imagine someone like Russ on him on the low. Game over . Like SGA, or even my boy Terence Mann.

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  18. @cr7da8055 PG13 fast release is BANG. Like an old time west gunslinger. Wanted dead or alive. Bang Bang Bang. Shooting everywhere over the place.

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  19. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Jack_of_Amsterdam Checking in for the day. Well, my plans for the day are kinda ruined since one of the things I planned to do took 3 times longer than expected, gonna carry on and see what I can make out of the day. Also, I now know why I feel so insecure yesterday, I forgot to submit one of my assignments. Won't die from the mistake, but surely wasn't pleasant either.