1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I am really happy and proud that I had a single relapse on PMO and the following day on MO and nothing more. I mean it's not like it is so good but I was as you described, last time I relapsed with that exscuse I binged for 10 days. I mean 10 fucking days. This time I slipped on P but it felt strange like it was not cool, I mean the weird things I was used to watch disgusted me, and the things I watched I stopped them because it felt wrong to watch them instead of maybe finding someone special in the real life. So that's why I came back immediately at the duels, I felt changed(at least a bit :) )

2. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's Great pal!!! it sounds so beautiful and so hopeful for all of us here. This is the reward of our hard work. Results are becoming increasingly visible over time. Also about me, it seems incredible that in about 100 days I would have closed a year without any PMO. Glad to have you back immediately my bro, @fg4795 !!!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  3. I know and the wonderful thing is that it is always about a day at a time, it's not like you can cheat on time.
    You lived as all of us. And it's so inspiring for us to know that if I keep on reaching the following day, one day I can have a wonderful streak like yours. Because in the end, it matter only today. Today I won't relapse, and I'll live my life to the fullest. Only today, but everyday.

4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@fg4795 my brother, all we can live for, is the present. unfortunately we are living the constant change from past to the future. while the past no longer exists and the future may never come or never be as we imagined.

Matthew 6:34
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

So brother i like what you said. And i want forget it " ONLY TODAY BUT EVERYDAY " thnx ;)

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  5. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

6. Go against @waiter95 . Good to see you back.

theman1 and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. Wow great to see you doing well. Keep reaching new heights. Thanks for the advice.
    You make great duel partners, fight again and make it permanent.

Coffee Candy, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  8. @Timmyrogger , i have been thinking deeply about PMO and honestly I don't understand it compared to other addictions. It's an addiction where you can stop it for 30 days and you still can relapse and go back to step one if you don't keep vigilant. The only success seems to be if you change your entire life to stop it.

Timmyrogger and Coffee Candy like this.
  9. Haven't updated the OP in a while. Need to do laundry and do work first and if I have time do that. I might make some dinner or eat out a bit later, haven't made use of the gym membership which is kinda disappointing but have been doing workouts at home instead.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  10. Really like this verse.

Alex_Al, Coffee Candy and fg4795 like this.
  11. Go again and be serious with your intention to stop.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. @Timmyrogger i had a really productive day, didn't do much work but whenever I felt like I could do something I did it.

Timmyrogger and Coffee Candy like this.
  13. I will

14. Attractive baby added me on fb. Asked wasaup, she just ''seen'' .

She there for the likes ..
    Xa-xa. Do I really look like an amateur .
    No likes for a kiddo .

Much love .

15. Askgodfor

Askgodfor Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123

I would like to Join. My best streak is 42 days. Please match me up

Timmyrogger and Evolved like this.
  16. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

You'll be able to do this brotha, just have faith in yourself.

Timmyrogger and fg4795 like this.
  17. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

Day 5 check in

Timmyrogger and fg4795 like this.
  18. I'm gonna go offline for a week, I'm on here more than I want to be tbh and need to limit my time on here to being useful.

Monk mode and limited use of whatsapp, no snap, no youtube, no instagram.

Good luck and I'll set you up when I'm back.

-saiyan

Timmyrogger, Alex_Al, Evolved and 2 others like this.
  19. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Welp, back to square one again. Held off a big urge on Friday, only for it to end up my downfall anyway as the urge somehow pushed me to sleep late. At least this week I only had two relapses instead of three, but that's still a terrible urge. This day is not really that good, semi-productive all day, and experienced some stuff that I would prefer not to.