1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Seven Tenets of The Satanic Temple

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

Tags:

Do you think they're a good way for someone to live their life?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Some of them but not all of them

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

It's interesting that this thread evolved into talking about Satanism and Satan considering that The Satanic Temple don't even believe in Satan but just use him as a metaphor (at least according to Wikipedia).

onceaking and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Thats really interesting. I actually had no idea thats what that meant. Thanks for the correction. Ill look into it.

3. Thats really interesting. I actually had no idea thats what that meant. Thanks for the correction. Ill look into it.

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Well Christians tend to get all worked up over Satan. It's one reason why they do what they do. To be fair evangelicals have to get worked up or they'll in danger of losing their evangelicalism.

5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Yeah, but come on, do a little research before you go out guns blazing, you know? That's the first thing I did when I saw this thread: Google it. Because the tenets didn't sound inherently evil to me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. How's that old saying go?...The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

7. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Hello my fat fedora tipping friends.

8. Careful we are all trained in the martial arts. This samurai sword collection not only looks good next to my anime posters but it serves as protection from the Chads.

9. [​IMG]