1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Ekendal

Ekendal Fapstronaut

2. I feel pretty guilty, relapsed 2 times today. I guess i have become a low class warrior now...

3. Mozalaf96

Mozalaf96 Fapstronaut

4. Good as long as you still standing you in the fight don't give in !

5. Facts just get right back on it brother everyone falls at sometimes.

6. How's it going OP?

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hey bro I have some aches too,yesterday had done three sets of squats in the kitchen and it obliterated the muscles straight away, not later as usual,to the point of having strong pains in the leg muscles when going downstairs and today its still here :)..well like Churchill said-If you are going through hell keep going.By the way did you know that pain makes body to produce endorphins to make you feel better so maybe its there for a reason...but to be more precise what had you done before it appeared?Whats the cause of your ache?

9. Its not due to exercises... whenever i do this NoFap, at some point my body ache starts and whenever i start to masturbate , it recedes away.. but this tym i am firm that i will not relapse thus it is continuing for 3/4 days...

10. lilsway

lilsway Fapstronaut

3/400

Checking in today! I know that I will complete this challenge 100% this time! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

It's going to be amazing! God bless everyone!

11. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

12. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Oh I see now-its the trick that brain uses to get you back to the old track I guess the beginning is the hardest because of the damage to the short term memory after PMO and weakened control over urges.
    Thanks for sharing this ! Now if it happens to me for no reasons I'll know what it is!

13. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

14. NewFighter

NewFighter Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. It's going nice. I still feel that i am easily tempted tho, by even the smallest thing.
    Wish me luck

15. Check in ...day 18
    Yesterday i couldn't sleep becoz my balls were sore.
    I figure that was because of some fantasies that came in my mind.. but i overcame it...

Bearing the Pain of a moment can be the greatest gift for a lifetime....
    I bore that pain...and now i m continuing my journey...