1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
EnjeeNick
Last Activity:
Jul 5, 2015
Manage Groups:
School

Share This Page

EnjeeNick

Fapstronaut, from Washington

EnjeeNick was last seen:
Jul 5, 2015
    1. There are no messages on EnjeeNick's profile yet.
  • About

School
    Hi I'm Nick. I learned about NoFap maybe a year ago. I never really got into any of the forums on here or on reddit, but I occasionally watched videos about some tips and whatnot. But its been a year, and my record is 7 days, and I only achieved that about a month ago. But yeah, I've decided to buckle down and use all the resources out there and finally stop so I can do something with my life.

Update(April 16, 2014): Ok so my bio. Ummm well I'm a senior in high school, 18 years old. I'm on what I call my last run because I don't plan on attempting to reboot my sexual circuitry for an excessive amount of time, I just want to get advice, reboot, and start my life. I'm not sure if you've seen "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", but thats basically me. I haven't done anything in my life that really sticks out.

Which is why I started nofap. I didn't know whats been causing my utter lameness, but now I know! And thats awesome. Because now I can put an end to it! So yeah I guess thats it for now.

Starting a business, Nikola Tesla, Electricity, New Technology, Girls, Writing, Movies, Other people