1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Jiten
Last Activity:
May 25, 2020
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Jiten

Fapstronaut, Male

2007-2017= What started out to be an inocuous curiosity, led to a full fledged addiction, bit by bit, killing me. No. Not anymore. Mar 4, 2017

Jiten was last seen:
May 25, 2020
    1. Jiten
      Jiten
      2007-2017= What started out to be an inocuous curiosity, led to a full fledged addiction, bit by bit, killing me. No. Not anymore.
      1. jesusmysaviour
        jesusmysaviour
        you are on right track now
        welcome to the world of recovery
        you are going through most difficult problem in your life
        if need to make a change go for it
        keep yourself safe from pmo
        Mar 4, 2017
        Jiten likes this.
    2. Jiten
      Jiten
      A Week in. Nope, I'm barely warming up. Onward!
    3. Jiten
      Jiten
      Be the real you!
      1. Waηd∊r∊r likes this.
    4. Jiten
      Jiten
      IA. Take care.
    5. Jiten
      Jiten
      I will rise. Now!
    6. Jiten
      Jiten
      Get busy in the pursuit of truth, and push to be it.
    7. Jiten
      Jiten
      Stringency.
    8. Jiten
      Jiten
      Be you.
      1. Govinda likes this.
    9. Jiten
    10. Jiten
      Jiten
      Be dead serious about this. Make every effort that might ease the transition!
      1. Asgardian36 likes this.
    11. Jiten
      Jiten
      Steady...
    12. nomorefapman
      nomorefapman
      you can do it!
    13. Jiten
      Jiten
      will of steel!
      1. Asgardian36 likes this.
    14. sensi
      sensi
      Yeah need to get it going again. Properly!
  • About

Signature

Why Not:
    I AM AN ADDICT! If I do it, I become Helpless. Powerless. Exhausted. Feels as if I am ill. Physical and mental exhaustion. Procrastination. Depression. Low self esteem, confidence and energy. Fatigue, lethargy, no perspective, unstable insatiable mind, temporary fix to stress (very temporary), numbness, confusion and cluelessness. I am reducing my potential to excel, at pretty much anything and everything. The
    time I waste over it, the energy I lose each time. It cripples me. Mis-investment of energy. Mind weakens, and gets perverted. The act is non-productive, against my nature and is meant to hurt.

Why to:
    Realizing my true potential, Productivity, growth, clarity of thought, preserving vital energy, ditching my pathological Addiction, efficient utilization of energy. (And I have really noticed all of this happening) Peace. Being yourself.

Solutions:
    1) Daily Contemplation and workout.
    2) Get educated about the addiction to have an upper hand. Visit this forum regularly.
    3) Remember, weakness comes during withdrawal! Keep vigil! Orient your mind before you use any electronic media.
    4) Find other productive engagements (Study, Art, Music, Sports, Volunteer work)
    5) Tackle other toxic addictions and distractions (IA and TV series binge watching, gaming).
    6) Relapsing is not an option ever. I will be true.
    7) A calm mind is key, indispensable for astute decision making.
    8) Remember your goals. Don't let yourself down. However, if you do, learn to forgive yourself and move on.

My battle log entries

Distance running challenge
    [​IMG]