1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
neo97
Last Activity:
Aug 19, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 4, 1997 (Age: 27)

Share This Page

neo97

Fapstronaut, Male, 27

neo97 was last seen:
Aug 19, 2021
    1. Samm_wise
      Samm_wise
      .But the dilemma still persist .......And that is........Even after such long time no sign of morning woods and night woods experienced , no.......Will penis and penis forehead sensitivity will come back again and how long will it take to get it back?.......Brother you too faced it for 10 years approx like me......You recovered......Experienced then me........Please answer my querries
      1. neo97, Leashed4good and Ahmed_199 like this.
    2. Samm_wise
      Samm_wise
      ..We met Two consecutive days ,on the first day I remained hard for almost 2 to 3 hours, but on the next day I got hard but it got down soon after some time..........This was the best part of my nigal journey that I could get hard with a girl still........
      1. neo97 and Leashed4good like this.
    3. Samm_wise
      Samm_wise
      Hey Neo..........

Could u please help me in getting answers to few of my question.....Please

You already gone through the way on which I am heading towards......

My age 21, heavy masturbator for 10 to 11 years since age 10 or 11.......Currently at a streak of of 149 days but on day 143 ,I ejaculated in company with a girl....
      1. neo97 and Leashed4good like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 4, 1997 (Age: 27)