1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
UK Lad
Last Activity:
Oct 19, 2021
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

UK Lad

Fapstronaut, Male, from United Kingdom

Really strugglin. 500 days again. Slight relapse few weeks ago without M. Family problems. Mood issues. So depressed. SSRIS ruined my life! May 20, 2020

UK Lad was last seen:
Oct 19, 2021
    1. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Really strugglin. 500 days again. Slight relapse few weeks ago without M. Family problems. Mood issues. So depressed. SSRIS ruined my life!
    2. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Ok, day 385 ... ? Been up and down bad. Reset by 100 days after slight relPse. Women eyeing me from all directions! I can’t cope!
      1. A leaf and marleymellowmood like this.
    3. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Day 400 Extremely depressed. No hope .. no life, no family, no support.
      1. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Mate, everyone has bad days. It's just getting through these times makes us what we are. Let's fucking do it!!!
        Dec 23, 2019
        UK Lad likes this.
    4. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Had a good few days. Till life took a turn for the worst. Prayer meditation helps a lot. Parents who want to hospitalise me is just wrong!
      1. Dragon Birth likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @Dragon Birth they constantly want me to claim welfare benefits and take drugs and anything I say about how meds have damaged me is psychosis or paranoia to them. I can’t even take much legal action to stop them. Nobody listens to mental patients!
        Dec 14, 2019
        Dragon Birth likes this.
      4. Dragon Birth
        Dragon Birth
        I'm so sorry to hear about ur situation this sounds really wrong and needs to stop. You have to find a way to show them how this is affecting you negatively. Feel free to msg me and we could work together on that I have some ideas. But first take it easy don't panic and don't be paranoid. Stay focused
        Dec 14, 2019
        UK Lad likes this.
      5. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @Dragon Birth no point arguing with them I have no power over anyone. They gave me meds for illnesses I didn’t have. Now I’ve got the illnesses, I’m literally brain damaged. Can’t control myself at all. I’ll message u
        Dec 16, 2019
    5. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Not coming in here anymore. This ain’t working.
      1. spaces and Killer 2003 like this.
      2. Killer 2003
        Killer 2003
        Come on broo.... everything takes time stay motivated and be persistent
        Dec 9, 2019
        spaces and UK Lad like this.
      3. Killer 2003
        Killer 2003
        We can do this....I too am very much tired of not getting any results but I have hope in me...let the hope be there and it will make you win this war....
        Dec 9, 2019
        spaces and UK Lad like this.
      4. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @Killer 2003 thank you im going to try as much as I can. I shouldn’t even have a phone because I’m so ill but I will pray everyday. I’ve started already and feel good. I’m on day 385 or something down from 489. I feel like a mental patient
        Dec 10, 2019
        spaces and Killer 2003 like this.
    6. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      I cried for 2 hours reading an Arabic prayer. My mental health improved vastly. Felt born again. Went home today, had an argument.
      1. spaces and Dragon Birth like this.
      2. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        Felt so depressed angry bitter etc can’t believe it. Trauma and antipsychotic medications and the behaviour all over everywhere of women have ruined my life.
        Dec 9, 2019
        spaces and Dragon Birth like this.
    7. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      1. spaces and Dragon Birth like this.
    8. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      My head is constantly fucked. Mood swings every 2 mins, left antipsychotics long ago. NO PMO 375 days now. so depressed. don't wanna live.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CTRL + DEL
        CTRL + DEL
        Murder will only serve to further destabilize your persona.
        Dec 3, 2019
        UK Lad and spaces like this.
      3. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @IAmLegion that's true. the system is getting in to my head. cant stop talking to myself, about how theyre trying to kill us, or plague us with their devices and food. my brains come crashing down, I don't know why, it could be induced schizo. drs here don't give a shit.
        Dec 4, 2019
        CTRL + DEL likes this.
      4. CTRL + DEL
        CTRL + DEL
        Heavy is the burden of intellect on you, isn't it?
        Ignorance is bliss, my friend. Pay no heed to the evils of this world. Let them die trying.
        Dec 4, 2019
    9. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Something’s not right you know.. I’ve come off a slow taper off antipsychotics.. I’m constantly talking to a person who I can’t see.
    10. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Day 361. Shit stains they are. drs lied about everything! They wanna put me on injections! I’m feeling great, Looking neat! I will win!
      1. spaces, LEPAGE and +TenPercent like this.
      2. CTRL + DEL
        CTRL + DEL
        What's the diagnosis?
        Nov 22, 2019
        UK Lad and spaces like this.
      3. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @IAmLegion when pmo started in 2005, psychosis, depression. Now it’s for speaking truth. They keeping quiet! They are planning! But they can’t get me!
        Nov 23, 2019
        CTRL + DEL likes this.
    11. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Ok. They r up to sumting. No replys. Lying about visits.
    12. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      They didn’t turn up wankers! They’re up to something! The Psychiatrists are scheming an evil plot!
      1. LEPAGE likes this.
    13. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      2moro they gonna com luking 4 me lol. Betta stay out of way. Hide ma car. Fill up gas. Phone off. But be polite, is how we win the enemy.
    14. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Feeling positive and prepared after watching the illuminati and mind control. I can see why they don’t want a free thinking individual.
      1. Muphy, Dojokyoto and LEPAGE like this.
    15. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Dreading next week. But feeling positive and full of knowledge and intellect. be cool and calm.. psychiatrist wankers!
      1. LEPAGE, Dojokyoto and Muphy like this.
    16. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      I knew it. Psychiatrists on my case again! Have to play ball.
    17. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      don’t know if Pmo caused my Brain to warp but when I lose control of me I cant control anger, thoughts, for days. It’s painful, suicidal.
      1. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        And it’s worse when your nearest suffer as a result which pains you even more because either they cause it or they don’t understand you and makes you feel the guilt of losing control. People look at you once and think mentally not well, not understanding struggle to be sane is something not everyone goes through
        Nov 15, 2019
        Meisterkatze and Dojokyoto like this.
    18. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      Thanks for the follow ^^
      1. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @Hero:HOPE .. no worries bro. I usually sleep at 8.30/9pm, but im so depressed by talking to myself for hours Day and night. I need to get back to normal but I just can’t fight my mind demons. I don’t really wanna stay up and watch illuminati stuff cos then I don’t stop cursing the system. Maybe I’ll go to sleep. Chat to you soon. Peace
        Nov 13, 2019
    19. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Oops done it again. Removed filter to clear search history, Glimpses of P. No MO. Gonna have shower and pray before devil takes over! Shit!
      1. spaces and Dojokyoto like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @Hero:HOPE thank you bro. I was On antipsychotics and weaned off them. Been off them for 5 months now it’s been up and down my life. Not sure if it’s damaged me. I thinkPmo causes my depression. Nofap increased my back pain and prevented me from walking after a 14 months streak! Physically weak too. Or 489 days! I don’t understand that?!
        Nov 13, 2019
        Deleted Account likes this.
      4. UK Lad
        UK Lad
        @Hero:HOPE

I don’t like spending time on phone. But I talk for hours to myself when I don’t do anything.. it depresses me..
        I will get better and so will you! Let’s fight it.
        Nov 13, 2019
        Deleted Account likes this.
      5. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Start making sports it helps ypur grow mental strength and confidence
        Nov 13, 2019
    20. UK Lad
      UK Lad
      Ok lot better today. Don’t know wa happen to me, runny nose for 24 hours! Red wee, headache, anger, phlegm, burn sensation in brain. Phew
      1. Sammyforthewin and IbrahimViking like this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]