1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Quiet warrior

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    How's it going man? 66 days is inspirational! Well done!
    =D
    Apr 26, 2018
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What happened mate? Let us know if we can be of help. Keep heading!
    Apr 26, 2018
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear that - depression is a serious thing. Hope you are getting help. I've needed more than one program and resource to aid in my recovery.
    Apr 26, 2018
  4. Quiet warrior
    Quiet warrior
    Thanks for your attention guys, I think it improves slowly, but I still consider going to psychiatrist, just to make sure that it won't start again. The reason of that depression is that I'm finishing my master degree in two months and I don't know what to do next: go to ordinary job or follow my dream carrier: music. Also I feel like I wasted my six years at university, thanks to PMO and other stupid activities.
    Apr 27, 2018
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Quiet warrior -

I carry three coins in my pocket.

One has my AA sobriety date on it.

(To See the Second coin go to @JackMcWaffles's profile, I'll post it there)
    Apr 27, 2018
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Quiet warrior i can understand brother. I too wasted around 6 years of my life to cigarettes, drugs, weed, paid sex and all the debauchery you can imagine. Nothing can be done about the past. When i started nofap, I forgave myself for all the sins i did and all the past mistakes i made.
    Apr 28, 2018
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can start the day one of your new life by making a commitment to create a new life where there are no regrets.
    And about your confusion : follow your dream. I am fucking broke dude but nofap gave me inner confidence to start my blogging career. And nothing beats the satisfaction of doing what you like. All the best mate! Do a sincere reboot, forgave yourself and walk on the path of your dream.
    Apr 28, 2018
    Quiet warrior likes this.