1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Narcissa

1. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I like to think that we're not defined by our religion,our denomination or where we are coming from....
    Apr 25, 2020
  2. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I like to think that we're defined by our choices and decisions....
    By our personality......
    Apr 25, 2020
  3. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Is it too much to ask for??
    Apr 25, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No it is not too much my friend, because that's what define us. I mean, we can't decide what happen, we can decide what to do about it ;)
    Apr 25, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    P.S. your follow is much appreciated, it honors me :)
    Apr 25, 2020
  6. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @fg4795 i must have done that sooner....
    Apr 25, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well to me it's more than enough that you've done it now ;)
    Apr 25, 2020
  8. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    i have been defined by the things i hate and the things i'm afraid of and the things that were not chosen by me in the first place.....for this past 18 yrs....this is just a sick world....
    Apr 25, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's why you're here. To stop it. To be defined by the wonderful marks I am sure you will get in your exams since I know you're studying a lot. To be defined by your kindness.
    Stay strong my friend, world isn't fair but we can change it.
    Apr 25, 2020
  10. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I hope so.......
    Apr 25, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Focus on the things you can change. Life is a game you know, and the best players aren't those who have been dealt with the best cards at birth. No, the best players are those who manage to be successful even with shitty ones. Your past might suck, but the future is up to your choices and decisions. Stay strong Narcissa, and don't let others tell you who you are. You don't need them.
    Apr 25, 2020
  12. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Thanks DEKU....U just said what i needed to hear....
    Apr 25, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    sometime we get what we didnt wish for and sometime we didn't get what we wish for...sometime we pay for crime we never committed and sometime we never pay for crime we committed...sometime we love someone who dont love us back...some time we are loved by someone we dont love back...sometime people die to make their life worth...sometime people live to make their life worth...somethings are not in our control
    Apr 25, 2020
  14. Narcissa
    Apr 25, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Life is something like what deku said. It's a test. It's here to see what you're made of. Are you like the rest? Will you learn from your mistakes in the past? Will you make the right choice? No matter what the cost? Even if it means paying the ultimate price? Those who dwell on the past have no hope in their life , and most of all they're not doing anything to benefit you with they're saying.
    Apr 25, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have longed for something that i myself question why I want to have something or someone like that. Someone that i can lean back on and hope they're always there for me and accept what i am and forgive me for the mistakes I made in the past.
    Apr 25, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The past is a time like all times. Only that time cannot be altered once it passes and thinking of it only brings harsh or disturbing memories (that is if it was harsh past). It is pointless to dwell on the past. Yet sometimes we also dwell on it too. You're about to read what you've read alot of times now. You can't change the world or the past. You can change yourself and the outcome of the future.
    Apr 25, 2020
  18. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Religion is there to guide you. Not everyone is racist. Some people respect religious people, and of course there are others out there who hates religious people. They think religions might be manipulative but It is our decision to make in the end, Not theres. Are you going to let something that you cannot change annoy you? or will you Block it and let it slide through the other ear?
    Apr 25, 2020
  19. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    {وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الأرض هَوْناً وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الجاهلون قَالُواْ سَلاَماً* وَالَّذِينَ يِبِيتُونَ لِرَبِّهِمْ سُجَّداً وَقِيَاماً* وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اصْرِفْ عَنَّا عَذَابَ جَهَنَّمَ إِنَّ عَذَابَهَا كَانَ غَرَاماً* إِنَّهَا ساءت مُسْتَقَرّاً وَمُقَاماً* وَالَّذِينَ إذا أَنفَقُواْ لَمْ يُسْرِفُواْ وَلَمْ يَقْتُرُواْ وَكَانَ بَيْنَ ذَلِكَ قَوَاماً*
    Apr 25, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This life...It isn't fair. It's a trial to see if we deserve the finale that is deemed for us. The Place that we wish to be because everything that we want, we will be able to get there for free.By just thinking. Just like the great prophet muhammed once said:
    في الجنة ما لا عين رأت ولا أذن سمعت ولا خطر على قلب بشر
    Apr 25, 2020
  21. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    @SimpDestroyer my religion doesn't bother me...my denomination doesn't bother me...my country doesn't bother me....i love all of those things...but the thing that bothers me and i just understood that lately is the wronge opinion people have toward you...they judge you based on the wronge information they hear.....they feel free to comment on things that have nothing to do with them based on their own POV....
    Apr 25, 2020
  22. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    What a qoute from Quran❤It has all wisdoms inside of it....
    Apr 25, 2020
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The verse i mentioned is exactly how your supposed to deal with those kind of people. They won't understand in the blink of the eye. They won't change until they themselves decide to do so. It is ok to feel bad that people have wrong opinions toward you. I was lost these 3 days.
    Apr 25, 2020
  24. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Exactly....thanks for reminding me that...thanks☆
    Apr 25, 2020
  25. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I used to be in a hentai server on discord where i just stayed there to chat and have fun with other people.Some people judged me for what i have said about their countries and they hated me for it. They ignored me , they didn't listen to me. I left it , only to join another hentai server yesterday and leave after only being there for an hour. I was seeking attention from people. I needed attention.
    Apr 25, 2020
  26. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I became addicted to chatting with others, i endlessly looked for girls to chat with , even when i knew it was wrong for me to do so yet i still strived to look and look... Only to realize that it was pointless in the end. This is a test. I'm being tested.
    Apr 25, 2020
  27. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I suppose that is enough messages over 420 characters. Sorry I went a bit overboard. You're welcome for the verse btw. I live to share the beauty and wisdom of the words in the holy Quran.
    Apr 25, 2020
  28. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Life is a test...yeah...each and every one of us has his/her own struggles....
    Just remember one thing:
    If you have the whole world's love and support and compliments but you do not feel those things abt yourself....at the end of the day...you are always going to feel lonely....
    Apr 25, 2020
  29. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sadly, Love and support are not enough for changing oneself. But I appreciate the support i get from you people. Reason why i haven't felt bad for resetting my day counter was that I didn't let myself down the way i thought i would. And it's ramadan.
    Apr 25, 2020
  30. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why would i feel lonely in a month like this? I need to feel content and appreciable to everything allah grants me or causes things to happen to me. They're out of my control and there's that one saying:
    قدر الله و ماشاء فعل
    Apr 25, 2020
  31. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    And abt that someone you wish to have in ur life...know that...Everyone is going to hurt you...you just have to choose the ones worth suffering for...
    Apr 25, 2020
  32. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    They will have to be. Because It's me picking them after all.
    Also being hurt isn't so bad sometimes. It reminds you that your still a puny human. Which is like the rest of all the other humans. And it can open your eyes into focusing on other horizons which is always a plus.
    Apr 25, 2020
  33. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I like ur point of view...stay safe...
    Apr 25, 2020
  34. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Likewise. You stay safe as well.
    Apr 25, 2020